3

Kagami was at the studio 15 minutes early.  He didn't want to be late on his first day.  He opened the door into the front waiting room, there was even a secretary desk there, but since it was already 7:45 at night, there was no secretary there.  It all seemed so nice, it was bright, several plants added some green to the room.  The walls were lined with prints of the covers of issues of the magazine.  They really went a long way to make it professional.  Kagami wasn't sure he was good enough to be among them.

He was looking at a black and white picture of some tanned guy, it reminded him of Aomine, but of course he knew it wasn't.  A guy in his mid twenties with black hair down to his jaw and falling in front of his right eye walked in.  "Taiga," his voice was sickly sweet, but Kagami knew that was just his way of speaking, "I'm so glad you made it.  I was worried you might change your mind."

"Himuro," Kagami smiled back at the guy, "I decided to take a chance."  Kagami had just been minding his own business in the cat cafe while on his shift when this Himuro walked in.  At first Kagami thought nothing of it, the guy order a coffee like any customer would, but when the guy sat down at a table, Kagami could feel his eyes constantly on him.  It was only a few short minutes later when the guy approached him, introducing himself as Himuro, a photographer for an art magazine and insisted that he feature Kagami in a photoshoot.

Kagami had researched Himuro and the magazine before coming here, he'd seen the kind of art they published.  But he wanted the adventure, so he took the chance to come.

"Good choice," Himuro smiled wide, opening the door he'd come through before, "Now come inside, it's all ready for you."  Kagami walked forward, about to go through the door, but Himuro stopped him.  He gently placed a hand on Kagami's forearm, pushing a piece of paper and a pen into his hands, "Before I forget, you need to read over this and sign it so we can use your pictures in the magazine."

He held up the papers, looking over the waiver he was about to sign.  "This is just for the once, right?"

"For now, yes," Himuro smiled deviously, running his fingers down Kagami's arm to his hand, "But if things go well tonight and you like it, then there could definitely be something longer term in our future."

"Can I just ask one thing?"  Kagami gripped the paper tightly, moving his hand from Himuro's ever so slightly.  Himuro nodded, so Kagami said, "I don't want my friends to know that it's me..."

Himuro smiled, nodding again.  He rested his hand on Kagami's bicep, giving it a gentle squeeze, "I'll see what I can do."

Kagami let out a breath and signed the papers.