66

[AN: this is the start of the flashback stuff, it will probably go on for a decent number of updates, so I hope you like it!]

Kagami was running down the hall in his father's house. His dad always told him not to run inside, but this was an emergency. He didn't care that his father was having one of his business party dinners at home, he had to interrupt it.

The closed doors to the dining room slowed him down, but only a little bit. He threw open the door, making everyone mingling in the room turn to look at him. He knew he looked completely messed up, that was why he had to talk to his dad. "Dad!" He said, running up to the tall man with dark eyes and close cropped black hair.

"Pardon me," his dad said to the people he was talking with before looking down at his son. His eyes were narrowed as he stared at Kagami. "What is it now, Taiga?"

"Dad!" Kagami hated the way his father was already brushing him off. He pointed back towards the door. "Tatsuya was attacking me."

"You're thirteen years old," Mr Kagami rolled his eyes, straightening up, "You should know by now that sometimes you play rough but that doesn't mean you come tattling to me every second. Especially not during one of my acquisition dinners."

"This is serious!" Kagami insisted, his throat tightening up, "We were not playing. Tatsuya put his hands on me! He was going to do something to me!"

"So he didn't actually do anything?" His dad started to turn away, saying, "Don't bother me with something like that again."

"Dad!" Kagami tried to get his father's attention again. He even pulled on his dad's shirt a little but his dad just swatted his hand away.

He didn't know what else to do. He headed back to the doorway, as he stepped into the hall, he heard a snickering next to him. "So how did that work out for you? Daddy coming to your rescue?"

Kagami clenched his fists turning to look up at Tatsuya leaning against the wall next to the doorway. Tatsuya moves away from the wall and stepped closer, swishing his black hair out of his face. When he was next to Kagami, he reached down, grabbing between Kagami's legs, "How about we pick up where we left off?"

"I hate you!" He screamed and took off running down the hall. He heard a commotion behind him and rushing to the doorway, but he didn't look back. He didn't want to see the disappointment in his dad's eyes or the undoubtedly smug expression on Tatsuya's face.

He ran to the front door, throwing it open, and ran right through it. He didn't know where he was going or when he would stop. He just needed to put as much distance between his house and himself.

[AN: I hope you like this update!! So if you've been following my fan fics, you might've noticed that I updated this story twice in a row! 😱 well, here's what I've decided. I'm going to focus on this fan fic for a little while (mostly because I want to finish it, in a couple months I'll have been working on it for a year...) so yeah, I'll be updating, but it'll be for this story only right now! And when this is done, I have lots more fan fics waiting in line, just waiting to be started! 😁]