34

Kagami shook his head, glancing back at Aomine, "Lucky guess."

Aomine leaned closer to Kagami, not really believing him.  Aomine opened his mouth to say something else, but Kagami quickly spoke again, "Look, I didn't come here to talk about some magazine."

Aomine narrowed his eyes a little frustrated by how quickly Kagami was changing the subject.  But he didn't press him.  He looked back into Kagami's eyes, "What did you want."

Kagami's shoulders sagged and his head dropped forward, "I'm saying that I... forgive you.  We can still be friends."

Aomine looked at him a little closer, wondering if that was really it.  That was when he noticed the ring around Kagami's neck glint in the light.  His eyes widened a little and he reached out to hold it.

Kagami looked down at Aomine's hand and back up at him.  He rested his hand over Aomine's rubbing his thumb over Aomine's slightly rough skin.  "I still remember when you first gave this to me, and I don't want to forget all those good times because of one night."

Aomine dropped the ring, moving his arms around to hug Kagami tightly.  "You've always been too good to me."

Kagami smiled, hugging Aomine back tightly.  Kagami closed his eyes, relaxing into Aomine's arms, whispering, "I love you..."

Aomine pulled back a little, still staying in close to Kagami's face.  He was quiet for a moment, looking between Kagami's eyes down to his lips.  He leaned in a little more, their lips brushing as Aomine whispered, "I love you too."

Aomine finished closing the distance, pressing his lips firmly but tenderly against Kagami's.  Kagami's eyes fluttered shut as he kissed Aomine back.  He dreamt about this moment for years, it felt so good to have it come true.  He brought his hands up to nestle in Aomine's hair, melting into the kiss.

[A/N: I know it's a bit short but I wanted to end it with the loving kiss! The seal of their feelings for each other 😊 but also because I will be adding a chapter to the unrated version after this 😆 AoKaga love time!]