25

He stood in front of the camera, standing just the way Himuro told him to.  This was the first photoshoot he'd had since what happened with Aomine where he was partially undressed.  Himuro just loved to see Kagami's back muscles, saying that they made for amazing photos.  Kagami had resisted any removal of clothing until this point.  He didn't know what made this time different, he just didn't want to go on feeling weak and hiding himself away.  He wanted to be fine with himself again and posing for the pictures with his shirt off seemed like the first step for that.

Himuro kept taking pictures, talking to Kagami, but Kagami was only half listening and it wasn't like he could respond.  "Our reader base really has grown quite a bit since you first appeared in our magazine.  I think the mystery of Tiger's identity is really what the readers are eating up.  Not to mention how damn sexy you look.  No one can resist."

Kagami only smiled briefly in between clicks of the camera.  He never actually expected to  have people seeing his pictures, let alone actually have fans.  He had to admit that it felt nice to be wanted.

[A/N: short update cuz it's 1:30 am 😝 but it's like an interlude before I decide what action to pick up next! Be on your toes 😉]