50 - Continued

Aomine wrapped his arms tightly around Kagami, kissing him a little deeper.  Kagami felt like he should pull away, he knew that they were still at his work, but he couldn't resist leaning into Aomine.  His taste was intoxicating and Kagami couldn't get enough of him.  He wanted to be with Aomine again, maybe the more he was with him, he could do things differently with him.  Aomine seemed happier now, maybe he wouldn't call him a slut again.

He slowly slipped his tongue past Aomine's lips, rubbing his tongue over the others.  He was glad when Aomine returned the action and didn't pull away or make any snide comments.  Aomine just slipped his hands down to Kagami's waist, pulling Kagami's shirt out from being tucked in his pants.  He slid his hand down Kagami's pants, rubbing his fingers against Kagami's entrance.  Kagami gripped onto Aomine's shirt tightly, he knew it was dangerous, but he couldn't help wanting Aomine more.

Kagami pulled back from the kiss, gasping a little as Aomine pushed his finger inside his entrance.  He bit his lip, keeping his head down to try and hide how much he was blushing.  Aomine leaned in to whisper against Kagami's ear, "I want to see your face."

Kagami gripped onto Aomine tighter, it was too embarrassing, he didn't want Aomine to think he was so greedy for it.  Aomine whispered in Kagami's ear again, "Please?"

Kagami's face immediately snapped up, he didn't mean to, he was just so surprised by Aomine saying please.  He glanced down a little but didn't try to hide his face again.  Aomine smiled, kissing Kagami's cheek, "Beautiful."

Kagami blushed more, he didn't know what to make of this side of Aomine.  Aomine moved his hips a little, grinding slowly against Kagami's hips.  He pressed his lips against Kagami's and Kagami hungrily kissed him back.

Aomine moved his hands down to quickly undo Kagami's pants, dropping them to the floor.  At the same time, Kagami's hands undid Aomine's pants, pulling his underwear down enough to expose Aomine's hard on.  Aomine lifted Kagami's leg, wrapping it around his own hip.  Kagami blushed more but tried to not look away again, "W-wouldn't it be easier if you did it from behind..."  He asked, even though he really didn't want to do it from behind.  He'd much rather be able to hold Aomine when they did it.

Aomine shook his head, "I want to see your face."  Without waiting for Kagami to respond, he slowly pushed his member all the way inside.  Kagami bit his lip hard to keep his moan from escaping, last thing he needed was someone coming back here and finding them like this.

Kagami's face was completely red as he asked, "Kiss me?"  Aomine looked at him for a moment, so Kagami added, "I can't keep my voice down.  Kiss me, please."

Aomine smiled, Kagami couldn't see any hint of derision or arrogance, unlike usual, it was just pure.  Aomine didn't say anything in response to Kagami, he just leaned in.  He pressed his lips to Kagami's, kissing him deeply as he kept moving inside him.  Kagami held onto Aomine tightly, he couldn't hold back little moans that erupted across their lips.

The danger of being found out, the excitement of being with Aomine, and the love he felt, it was too much for Kagami.  He wasn't going to last long, he could feel himself getting close already.  He stayed in close to Aomine's lips, he didn't want to let a moment pass without tasting his lover's lips.  It wasn't much longer until he couldn't hold it back any longer and he came.  But it felt like his and Aomine's bodies were in sync because Aomine came at the same time.

After a moment, Kagami parted from the kiss, but kept his forehead leaning against Aomine's, "Aomine... that..."  He couldn't put his thoughts into words, it just felt so different from the last time they were together.

Aomine leaned his head up to peck Kagami's lips and then up to kiss Kagami's forehead, "I love you."  Kagami held onto Aomine tighter, squeezing his eyes shut.  He couldn't help a tear falling out of his eye and onto his cheek.

[AN: alright, what did you think of this encounter? I feel like I'm making Aomine a bit bipolar or something, he really has extreme differences from the last smut scene and this love scene! ^^' Do tell me what you think and if you think Aomine is worth saving!]