40

Kagami stood in front of the studio. He took a deep breath, this was the first time in two weeks that he'd been here. Himuro had been getting antsy about when their next photoshoot would be and only after reminding Kagami of his contract, did Kagami finally agree to come back. He told Aomine that he had to do extra clean up at the cat cafe. He didn't want to lie to Aomine, but there was no way that he was admitting to Aomine that he was coming here to take risqué photos with someone who he'd been casually sleeping with.

He took a deep breath and walked inside. This would be the first time he'd seen Himuro since he started dating Aomine. He hadn't told Himuro that he started seeing someone else, but he knew he couldn't get out of it. Today he would tell Himuro that they'd have to stop their casual encounters. After all, they both agreed that it had just been for fun and whenever they did it, it was only in Himuro's office or somewhere in the studio. He just hoped that it wouldn't make it awkward since he still had to work with Himuro.

As soon as he was inside, Himuro went right up to him and threw his arms around Kagami. Kagami only sort of hugged him back, patting Himuro's back. Even before he was dating Aomine, he always tried to keep a sort of distance between him and Himuro. Himuro stepped back, smiling up at Kagami and touching his nose, "My muse has finally come back to me."

Kagami gulped, forcing a smile onto his face. He stepped back a little, he didn't really like the way Himuro was so touchy. "Can I talk to you before we do the photoshoot?"

Himuro raised an eyebrow, or maybe he raised both, there was just too much hair in front of the other eye for Kagami to see. He nodded, "Of course, sounds like you have something serious to say." He turned around, walking away, "Let's talk in my office."

He nodded and followed Himuro into his office. For the first time since he'd first been in here, he actually looked around the office. He couldn't help but notice all the new covers of Adored Himuro had framed and Kagami was on the cover of each and every one of them. Kagami gulped a little, he wasn't sure if Himuro having so many photos of him was flattering or maybe a bit too much. Either way, it was making it that much harder for Kagami to tell Himuro that he wanted to stop having sex with him.

He took his eyes away from the pictures on the wall and looked down at Himuro. Himuro was just sitting on the edge of his desk, swinging his legs. Just a couple weeks before he'd started dating Aomine, Himuro had been sitting on his desk just like that and Kagami fucked him senseless.

Kagami swallowed, he was with Aomine now and he didn't want to mess that up. He pushed his shoulders back, he had to be strong, "Himuro, I can't keep..." He knew he had to just say it, get the words out, "I can't keep having sex with you."

Himuro's legs immediately stopped swinging. He looked right into Kagami's eyes, his smile gone. "Why? We were just having fun."

"Yeah, we were just having fun." Kagami repeated, he just wanted Himuro to know that he didn't think of the setup he had with him as serious. He wasn't sure if he should be honest or not, but he also felt like he owed Himuro more of an explanation, "I started seeing someone a couple weeks ago."

"Oh." Himuro raised his eyebrows. He didn't say anything else, he just pushed himself off the desk. He walked past Kagami, unnecessarily knocking his shoulder roughly against the redhead as he walked by. "Let's get to work then."

Kagami's shoulders sagged. This is not what he wanted to happen, not at all. He and Himuro were just having fun. He thought Himuro understood that, but now it seemed like he was all hurt. Kagami let out a long breath, turning around and following Himuro into the studio.

[A/N: holy sh!t!! have you noticed that this is the 40th part in this story?? :O I counted my file for this and it's currently 82 pages and 24.5k words! man, when did that happen? It all goes so quickly! cuz right now, I don't feel like I'm any too close to ending this story, there's too much open and too much that I want to do! So I hope you like it and are in for the ride! ^^]