8

"Taiga~!" Himuro greeted Kagami cheerily when he walked through the studio door.  This time it was still part of the work day and the secretary was still there.  She handed Himuro a clipboard with some papers on it.  Himuro thanked her and promptly went over to Kagami who was still standing in the doorway.  Himuro wrapped his arm around Kagami's back, Kagami wasn't fully comfortable with it, but he didn't push him away.  Himuro smiled as he walked them inside, "This is the contract, it details everything from compensation to travel expenses to number of photoshoots and issues."

"Travel expenses?"  Kagami looked down at Himuro, he had to say that he didn't expect there to be much traveling for this magazine.

"Of course, twice a year, we like to do special editions of the magazines at locations," Himuro stopped when they got to an office door.  He opened it and ushered Kagami inside, "It's nice to have pictures taken places other than in our studio here."

Kagami nodded, sitting down at the chair across the small wooden desk.  Himuro took the chair on the other side, pushing the clipboard towards Kagami.  He picked up the clipboard and a pen.  He was about to sign it, but remembered to ask first, "What about my request to keep my identity a secret?"

"While it is unconventional, we here at Adored agreed that we could keep your face obscured in the pictures."  Himuro pointed to a section of the contract where the details were written.  "Though this isn't some cheap adult magazine, you don't need to be embarrassed about modeling for an art magazine."

Kagami shook his head, even though the original reason for his request had been due to embarrassment.  He didn't want his friends to know that he was doing this, but now it was more than that.  "I just want a place where I can be someone else."

"Ooh how mysterious~" Himuro leaned across the desk, closer to Kagami, "You know we could build up a whole alter ego for you.  I know our readers would just eat it up."

Kagami signed and initialed the contract in all the designated spaces.  He shrugged and looked up at Himuro, "You can build up all the alter ego you want, just tell me where to stand."

"Good boy," Himuro smiled wide.  He reached out to brush a finger along Kagami's cheek, "You know Taiga, if I could get another photoshoot of you soon, I can get your pictures in this week's online spread."

"Online spread?"  He honestly hadn't looked too closely at their website, he thought that the Adored magazine only released monthly print copies of their art books.

Himuro chuckled, "We have weekly releases online to keep our internet subscribers happy.  Of course there's always bonus material," he said with a wink, "in the print issues, but we'd have to wait a whole month before I can get your pictures in there.  We need to get you in front of the public, I just know they're longing to devour someone like you."

Against his judgment telling him to wait, Kagami said, "Then let's get those photos."

"Now?"  Himuro's eyes widened, "You don't need to go study or something?"

Kagami shook his head, "No.  Right now, I need to get out of my head."

Himuro's smile widened, "Then we'll just have you get changed and we can get started."