70

After school was over for the day, Kagami was standing outside the building, waiting for Alex to arrive and get him.  She was usually early, he didn't know what was different today, though he almost didn't want her to come for him at all.  He didn't want to go back.

Someone came up from behind him, grabbing his backpack and holding it up so Kagami had to stand on his toes.  "Yo, Taiga."  Kagami recognized the voice as one of Tatsuya's friends.  Even though they were only in middle school, Tatsuya and all his friends were at least half a foot taller than Kagami and he hated it.  He hoped that once he hit is growth spurt, he'd be taller than all of them.

He turned his head up towards the guy, glaring at him.  It was the blonde guy with his hair all falling in front of his face, the other leader in Tatsuya's friend group.  He and Tatsuya were often butting heads, and Kagami was forced to hear all about it whenever Tatsuya complained.  "What do you want?"

A devilish grin spread over the guy's face.  "I heard about what amazing things you did for Tatsuya this weekend.  You should come do the same for the rest of us."

The color drained from Kagami's face.  He should've known Tatsuya would brag about how he forced Kagami to do things.  He gulped, trying to keep his expression unchanged, "Fuck you."

"I'm so glad you like the idea," the guy sneered and started to drag Kagami with him down the sidewalk.

"H-hey!"  Kagami struggled to keep his feet moving with how the guy was yanking on him.  His heart was pounding, he couldn't let himself get trapped by this guy too.

"I told you not to touch my Taiga."  Tatsuya's voice sounded behind them.  Kagami couldn't decide if this would be good or bad.  Both of them just wanted to use him.  At least, Tatsuya's presence made the guy stop.

"Who said he was yours?  He just said he wanted to fuck me," the guy sneered.

"Oh please, everyone knows he belongs to me."  Tatsuya grabbed onto Kagami's backpack too.  They both seemed to be in a tug of war battle over him.  Kagami quickly slipped his arms out of the backpack straps and ran as fast as he could. He could hear Tatsuya calling after him but he didn't slow down.

[AN: Sorry this took a while to update! But I hope you like it! I'll be doing my best to finish it soon! I'd love to hear what you think!]