26

Makoto was scrolling through some of the pictures from Adored on his phone.  The other models were good looking and interesting of course, but none of them compared to Kagami or as he was known in the magazine, Tiger.  He was sexy and mysterious and most of the comments online were about him.  Mostly people wanting to know who Tiger was or wanting him to sleep with them.  Makoto was really impressed by how much popularity Kagami had.  But none of this seemed to have an affect on Kagami, he was still so depressed and Makoto could tell that he was just going through the motions, even when they were working with their precious cats.

Makoto let out a sigh, pulling Aqua who was sitting next to him on the couch, into his arms.  She squirmed a little bit but soon settled in Makoto's arms, going back to sleep.  Makoto kept scrolling through the pictures, there was a small part of him that was jealous of Kagami but he was t sure he'd ever have the guts to pose nude for pictures the way Kagami has.

There was a creak behind him and Makoto quickly locked his phone screen, dropping it to his side and hoping that Sousuke hadn't seen what he was looking at.  Unfortunately, he hadn't been fast enough.  Sousuke rested his hand on Makoto's shoulder, "Anything you want to tell me?"

Makoto shook his head, "Not really."

Sousuke sighed, moving around the couch to sit next to Makoto, "I did see those pictures you were looking at.  I never pegged you to look at porn."

Makoto blushed heavily, "I-it's not porn, it's art.  It was Adored, the indie art magazine."

Sousuke looked at Makoto, "Why were you checking out that one guy?"

"I wasn't checking him out," Makoto turned to look at Sousuke, his eyebrows knitted together, "I was looking at them because... because that was Kagami..."

Sousuke's eyes widened, "That was Kagami?"

Makoto nodded, "That's his second job, modeling for this magazine."

"Hmm," Sousuke narrowed his eyes, looking at Makoto seriously, "I don't know if that's  supposed to ease my mind or not."

"Of course it is," Makoto rested his hand on Sousuke's cheek, "I'm not into him like that, I just wanted to see the stuff he's been in."  Makoto said more quietly, "A part of me wishes I could do what he did."

Sousuke took Makoto's hand and kissed it gently, leaning in to peck Makoto's lips and whisper in his ear, "You'll always be my favorite model and you're just for me."

Makoto giggled, wrapping an arm around Sousuke, hugging him tightly.

[A/N: was definitely falling asleep writing this, so I'll try to be more awake when I'm writing tomorrow! Enjoy the fluff!]