35 - Continued

The kiss between Aomine and Kagami felt like sheer magic, Kagami didn't want it to ever end. He knew he was the one who said they shouldn't keep having sex like this if he wants to be able to recover and walk properly again, but being with Aomine. There was just something about him that drew him in and Kagami didn't want to ever let go.

Aomine pulled back from the kiss, looking into Kagami's eyes. He grinned wide, "How about we do it from behind?"

"Behind?" Kagami bit his lip, entire time this weekend, they'd done various front positions but none from behind. Kagami wanted to see Aomine's face, he wanted to see his lover. He was scared it would be like that one time if he couldn't see Aomine's face.

Aomine nodded, kissing Kagami's nose, "Don't worry, I'll make you feel good." Kagami bit his lip, looking up at Aomine. He slowly nodded. Aomine smirked, "That's a good Taiga."

Kagami blushed heavily, biting his lip. He let Aomine flip him over, squeezing his eyes shut, waiting for Aomine to enter. Instead he felt Aomine's rough fingertips glide down his back, stopping just above Kagami's asshole. "Nnh..." Kagami shivered, there was something about the feeling that felt so... arousing.

"Feeling it already, Kagami?" Aomine's hoarse whisper against his ear made him tremble.

Kagami turned his head away, trying to hid his blushing, "I-I don't know..."

"I think you are," Kagami could practically hear the smile in Aomine's voice. Aomine grabbed, Kagami's hips, lifting them up. He pressed his member up against Kagami's entrance, rubbing the tip against it.

"Nnh..!" Kagami hid his face against the bed. It was bad enough that he was moaning just from this, he couldn't have Aomine see his completely red face either. Aomine just let out a laugh, still only rubbing his tip against Kagami's entrance. Kagami bit his lip, he couldn't take the teasing anymore. "Aomine..."

Aomine kept rubbing himself against Kagami, "What is it?"

"E-enough with the teasing..."

Aomine snickered, "Then tell me what you want."

Kagami kept his face hidden, Aomine sure was determined to make him say it, wasn't he. He didn't want to beg, but he needed more than just this rubbing against his entrance. Kagami groaned, "I-I want you inside me..!"

"As you wish then," Aomine smirked, pushing his member all the way in at once, causing Kagami to let out a long, low moan. He leaned down to whisper in Kagami's ear, pushing himself even deeper, "Is this all you want?"

"A-Aomine..!" Kagami put his hands over his head, trying to hide even more. He didn't want to beg, Aomine knew exactly what he wanted and Aomine wanted the same thing. He pushed his head against the bed more, feeling embarrassed about this down-dog position he was in. "J-just move too, okay?"

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" Aomine leaned back, grabbing onto Kagami's hips and started thrusting into Kagami, alternating his speed.

Kagami was panting heavily, Aomine's movement in him felt so good. Being with Aomine like this was better, he only felt pleasure and he liked that. He needed more of that feeling of pleasure with Aomine, he didn't care what it took to get it. Aomine thrust in deeper, hitting the spot inside Kagami that made his insides melt. He arched his back, lifting up his head and moaning loudly, "Nnh Aomine~!"

Aomine kept thrusting fast and hard against that same spot. Kagami couldn't stop moaning, at this rate he wouldn't last much longer. Aomine squeezed Kagami's hips, his voice low and husky, "Cum for me."

"Nnh Aomine~!" He couldn't hold it back any longer, he released his climax, his entire body tightening. Moments later, he felt Aomine's load shoot inside him, it felt so good.

After, Aomine pulled out, turning Kagami back over to look up at him. He smirked down at him, "Damn that was good." He leaned down to kiss Kagami again, "I'm not going to be satisfied with just once."

Kagami turned a dark red. He felt the same way. He leaned up to meet Aomine's lips, wrapping his arms tightly around Aomine's shoulders.

[A/N: I don't know why I got a bit carried away with the dialogue... 😅 but uh yeah, it's showing a different side of Aomine (or something like that) 😅 unfortunately, I also think it's exposing this side of Kagami too (I'm already planning to expose his insecure side in the coming parts of the story, so don't worry or maybe do worry! 😅)]