21

[A/N: this chapter is pretty dark, and it's here cuz it's important to the plot line. I'm hurting so much for Taiga right now 😭 but yeah, this is where I saw there might be trigger warnings in this chapter]

There was a banging on Kagami's and Kuroko's front door.  The incessant banging was bad enough, but to make it worse, it was after 10 at night.  Who could possibly be bothering them at this time?  Kagami was the one to open the door, Kuroko having resigned to stay in his room and let the knocking eventually end.

"Stop fucking knocking!"  Kagami yelled as he got to the door.  He swung it open, ready to punch anyone standing there.  He stopped in his tracks, staring at the person in front of him.  "Aomine?"

He hadn't seen Aomine since he told him that he hated him and that was already several days ago.  Aomine glared at him and as soon as he opened his mouth to speak, Kagami could smell alcohol coming off of him, "Fuck you Kagami."

It was Saturday night, it wasn't like it was weird for Aomine to be drinking, but why was he at Kagami's door?  Kagami narrowed his eyes, "What are you doing here?"

"Why the hell'd you say you hate me?"  Aomine stepped forward, pushing his fist against Kagami's shoulder.

"I lied, okay?"  Kagami pushed Aomine's hand away, "Go back to your girlfriend or whoever you were hanging out with."

Aomine grabbed his shoulder tighter, stepping in closer, "Then why'd you say it?"

"I just didn't want to see you, okay?"  Kagami started to get angry too, he couldn't stand here and take Aomine yelling at him.  He grabbed Aomine's shirt collar, "I just can't fucking stand seeing with someone else, okay?"

"Hah?  Seeing me with someone else?"  Aomine snarled back, "What did you think we were something special?  You're my friend dammit.  You should be happy for me!"

"Well sorry," Kagami kept getting angrier, it was the only way to keep from crying, "I'm not."

"Are you fucking jealous?"  Aomine gripped Kagami's shoulder tighter, narrowing his eyes.  "Gross."

Kagami stared at Aomine, his eyes widened. He couldn't take hearing that from him, it just ripped at his heart.  He shoved Aomine away violently, making the bluenette stumble back.  "Fuck you, you don't know anything!"

Aomine recovered quickly, stepping forward, taking Kagami by surprise and shoving Kagami back against the wall.  Aomine leaned in, kissing Kagami roughly.  Kagami's eyes were wide open, he froze, he didn't understand what was going on.  The kiss didn't last long enough for him to react, Aomine had already pulled back, "Is this what you want?"

Kagami knew that Aomine didn't mean it, that he was just messing with him.  His heart was shattering, he already couldn't stop tears from streaming down his face.  "Just do whatever the fuck you want with me, I don't care."

Aomine narrowed his eyes, his expression dark, "Prick."  He sneered at Kagami before roughly turning him around and pulling his pajama pants down.

Kagami knitted his eyebrows together, a little fear edging his voice, "A-Aomine!"

"You said you didn't care," Aomine's words were slightly slurred together.  Kagami could hear the clang of a belt buckle get undone and the unzipping of pants.  Aomine's strong arm kept Kagami pressed right up against the wall.  He couldn't struggle, he squeezed his eyes shut, tears getting forced out.  Aomine pressed his member right up against Kagami's ass and forced it in Kagami.  Kagami bit his lip, it hurt so badly, he felt like he was being torn apart.  He kept biting his lip because he didn't want to cry out and have someone see them like this.  He bit his lip so hard that he could taste blood.

He didn't know how long it was, but Aomine finally climaxed and took his dick out of Kagami's ass.  Aomine stepped back, taking his arm away from Kagami but still Kagami stayed leaning against the wall, tears still streaming down his face.  He could hear Aomine buckle his pants, turn to walk away and shutting Kagami's apartment door behind him.  Now that he was alone, his knees seemed to give out and he slid down the wall, sinking to his knees.

There was a creaking behind Kagami and a small voice, "Kagami-kun?  I heard Aomine's voice and yelling, what happened?"

Kagami didn't say anything, he didn't even move to look back at Kuroko.  He couldn't look at him.  Kuroko's small hand touched Kagami's shoulder.  "Don't," Kagami shrugged his shoulder a little, knocking off Kuroko's hand, "I'm sorry Kuroko, but just don't..."