59

Makoto slowly opened the door to their bedroom, he wasn't sure if Sousuke was already asleep or not.  He'd stayed out in the living room talking to Kagami for a while.  Just talking about different things seemed to help Kagami keep his mind off his troubles and feel happier.  But of course that meant he'd spent a lot of time talking with Kagami.  Sousuke had disappeared into their room at least an hour ago, Makoto just hoped he wasn't too mad.

"Sousuke?"  He asked quietly as he opened the door.  He could see Sousuke's figure laying down on the bed with his back to him.  Makoto dared to open the door more, but still only enough to walk inside.  He quickly shut it again, the door clicking into place behind him.  Makoto hissed, looking back at the door, as if he could take the sound back.  When he looked back into the room, Sousuke was sitting up.  Makoto swallowed, "Sousuke?"

"Come over here, Mako," Sousuke's voice was low and a bit sleepy, but Makoto couldn't tell the emotion behind his words.

He took a small step forward, he felt bad making Sousuke so mad, "I'm sorry I didn't let you object to Kagami staying with us for the night."

Sousuke let out a long breath and stood up.  He walked over to Makoto, wrapping an arm around Makoto's waist and pushing him towards the bed.  Makoto's eyes widened a little, he wasn't sure what to make of Sousuke's reaction.

Sousuke sat down on the bed, still holding Makoto's hand.  Makoto couldn't stop staring at him.  Sousuke held Makoto's hand a little tighter, "I'm not mad at you for being a good friend."

"Sousuke..." Makoto smiled, his eyes closing as he did.  He sat down on the bed next to Sousuke, hugging him tightly, "You're not mad?"

"No," Sousuke let out another breath and gently rubbed Makoto's back.  He pulled back after a moment, "Okay, I was annoyed that you insisted Kagami stay, but only because then we weren't alone anymore."

Makoto glanced down and back up at Sousuke, his face red even in the dim light, "We're alone now."

Sousuke looked at Makoto for a second, "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"I might be..." Makoto didn't know why he was being so coy, he just couldn't help it.  The fact that Sousuke wanted to spend time with him so much was sweet and Makoto blushed to even think it, kind of a turn on.

Sousuke grinned, leaning forward to whisper against Makoto's ear, "I don't know, can you be quiet enough?  You wouldn't want him to know what we were doing would you?"

Makoto blushed and shivered, shaking his head vigorously.  He would certainly die of embarrassment if Kagami found out.

"Or does the danger, the fact that Kagami could walk in at any moment," Sousuke paused to lick Makoto's ear, "Excite you?" Makoto shivered, wrapping his arms around Sousuke's shoulders.

[AN: I hope you like this update! Staying with SouMako a little longer since it's been about Kagami for a while 😅 but the real question is, should they do it?? 😉😁]