34 - Continued

Aomine pulled back from the kiss slightly, looking into Kagami's eyes. He got up from the couch, leaning down to pick Kagami up from the chair. Kagami wrapped his arms around Aomine's shoulders, "Aomine... a-are you..."

Aomine smiled at Kagami, pecking his lips softly. "Want to stay the afternoon?" Aomine laughed a little, "Hell, I want you to stay for the whole weekend."

Kagami dropped his gaze to the space between them, looking intently at Aomine's strong arms holding him up. He nodded slightly, "I want to stay..."

No sooner had he said the words did Aomine start walking to his bedroom, carrying Kagami with him. He gently leaned him back against the bed, laying over him. He leaned down to kiss Kagami again, deepening the kiss. Kagami kissed him back but after a moment pushed him away. His face was a bright red, "Aomine... I haven't bottomed except for that one... I haven't bottomed, so please..." He rested his hand on Aomine's cheek, stroking the skin gently, "Please be gentle."

Aomine turned his head to kiss Kagami's hand, nodding slightly. "I promise I'll treat you right." He leaned down again, kissing Kagami deeply, using his tongue to part Kagami's lips. He slipped his tongue past and rubbed it along Kagami's. Kagami couldn't help moaning into the kiss, he loved tasting Aomine like this.

Aomine slowly moved his hands down Kagami's torso as they kept kissing, sliding his hand under Kagami's shirt. Kagami gripped onto Aomine's shirt, moaning a little again as he felt Aomine's rough hand on his skin. Aomine started grinding his hips against Kagami's, Kagami could feel just how excited Aomine was. He never dreamed that he'd actually be the one to turn Aomine on like that, but he did love it. He even moved his hips with Aomine's, wanting to feel good together.

Aomine pulled back from the kiss, looking down at Kagami for a moment before starting to pull off Kagami's shirt. Kagami's face instantly went up into a deep shade of red. He knew he shouldn't be embarrassed, a lot of people had seen him naked, even Aomine, though he didn't even know it. But being here, with Aomine, like this. He just couldn't help it.

Kagami's hands went to Aomine's shirt hem and they both lifted it over Aomine's head. Kagami ran his hands over Aomine's bare chest, it was so perfectly defined and muscly, everything he'd imagined Aomine would look like and more. Aomine chuckled at Kagami's reaction, leaning down to peck Kagami's lips before moving down to kiss Kagami's neck and start to suck the skin.

The red on Kagami's face darkened, "A-Aomine, that'll show..."

Aomine paused, looking up at the redhead, "Good, I want to show the world just how much I love you."

Kagami could only stare back at him, face completely flushed. Aomine really loved him, it seemed too good to be true. Aomine went back to sucking Kagami's neck, earning a small moan from the redhead. Aomine's hand slipped down Kagami's chest to his pants, deftly undoing them and pulling them off. Kagami felt nervous and embarrassed to be so exposed, this was the first time he'd been completely naked around someone else since before that night. But he wanted to trust Aomine, so he just wrapped his arms around Aomine's shoulders, turning off his thoughts. He let out another moan when Aomine started to stroke his member directly. He gasped when he felt Aomine's other hand go back to rub along his asshole and a finger sliding inside him.

Aomine pulled back a little to look into Kagami's face, "Does it hurt?"

Kagami bit his lip and although it did hurt, he shook his head. He didn't want Aomine to feel like he did something wrong or like they couldn't continue.

Aomine smiled, pecking Kagami's lips again, "We'll just take it slow." He left his finger inside Kagami, giving him a chance to get used to it before adding a second finger and starting to move them. After a few moments longer, Aomine asked, his voice all hoarse, "Are you ready for more?"

Kagami looked up at Aomine, nodding, "I am..."

Aomine smiled back, pulling his fingers out. He took off his own pants, pressing himself up against Kagami's ass, slowly pushing in. Kagami looked into Aomine's eyes as Aomine entered him, he wanted to see his face as they became one. There was lust in Aomine's eyes, but also love and caring. Kagami felt more relaxed and Aomine going into him seemed to get easier. He rested a hand on Aomine's cheek, "I love you."

"I love you too."

[A/N: so I did a fade to black after the "I love you"s was that mean to you guys? 😅 do you want me to add more or are you content?]