35

Kagami woke up Monday morning, at least he thought it was morning.  There was a lot of light coming through the window, but he couldn't see a clock.  He opened his eyes a little more, actually looking around the room he was in.  This was not his studio apartment.  It took him a good minute before he realized that this was Aomine's place.  He hadn't meant to stay Sunday night too, but Aomine had been very... persuasive.

He turned over, seeing Aomine sound asleep next to him.  He smiled, looking at his sleeping figure.  Moments like this felt so peaceful, he loved it.  He gently ran his fingers over Aomine's cheek, careful to not disturb him.  He looked around to the nightstand and found Aomine's phone sitting there.  He checked it to see that it was already 12pm.

"Shit!"  He cursed under his breath, quickly getting out of bed.  He moved faster than his hips and waist wanted him to and he nearly fell completely over.  He somehow managed to catch himself on the side of the nightstand.

"What's wrong?"  He heard Aomine's voice behind him.

Kagami turned his head, "I'm going to be late for class."

"Skip it," Aomine smirked, "Looks like you can barely walk anyways."

"And who's fault is that?"  Kagami blushed hard, turning back around.  He tried to bend down to pick up his clothes that had gotten scattered across the floor, but man did his hips hurt.

"It's because it was your first time bottoming," Aomine said matter of factly.

"You're not helping."  Kagami turned a deeper shade of red, refusing to look at Aomine and slowly made his way to standing again.

"It'll get easier the more we do it."  Kagami still refused to look at Aomine, he knew he was right, but that didn't make it any less embarrassing.  Aomine's arm soon wrapped around his waist and Kagami could feel himself being pulled back to the bed.  When he was finally sitting back down, Aomine sat behind him, wrapping both of his arms around Kagami's waist and whispered in his ear, "You could just stay here today too."

Kagami bit his lip, he did like the sound of that and he really didn't want to go to his classes, not like this.  He turned his head enough to look back at Aomine, "But if I do, we can't do what we've been doing all weekend..."

"I know, I know," Aomine pecked Kagami's lips, "I'll let you rest."  Aomine pulled back a little, looking at him more seriously, "Promise me you won't disappear on me again.  We can still get lunch and play basketball like we used to."

Kagami let out a disappointed laugh, "Is that all you want to do?"

Aomine shook his head, "No, I want more weekends like this one too."

Kagami laughed, that was the response he expected from Aomine.  It really did make him happy to know that Aomine wanted to be with him and continue being with him.  He didn't want just a weekend hookup and have that be it.  He leaned in to gently kiss Aomine, "I won't disappear, and I don't want to be with anyone else.  I want it to just be us, no seeing other people."

"Of course," Aomine nodded, "I promise I'll make you my only one."

Kagami smiled at his words, leaning in to kiss him.  Aomine kissed him back, pulling Kagami closer to him.  He slowly deepened the kiss, teasing Kagami's lips apart.  Aomine leaned Kagami back against the bed, moving to be on top of him.  He broke from the kiss to whisper, "I know I said I'd let you rest and after this, I swear I will."  Kagami nodded, leaning up to meet Aomine's lips.

[A/N: two things! Should I write a lemon continuation for this chapter too? AND what should happen next with Sousuke and Makoto? They've been on the back burner for a while in this and I'm sorry about that! 😅]