Chapter 1: School Morning Rush

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Tomorrow was another day of middle school and I was currently sitting up staring at the moon in the middle of the night. I just woke up from one of my Favorite nightmares. Just a good thing I didn't wake Haikari.

After an hour or two, I decided it was time to try and sleep again. Thank gods I was able to get a little bit of sleep. Though I know I will still be tried in the morning, always am.

"(N/N)! Get up or we'll be late!" I groaned don't know if you could tell but I'm not a morning person. "Fine Kari... I'll be out in a few minutes." I heard a sigh from the other side of my door. "Fine, just hurry!"
I let a small sigh escape my mouth, my brother cares more about my academics then I probably ever will. I got up, reluctantly, and changed into my uniform. I brushed the small birds nest out of my (H/L) (H/C) hair and looked into the mirror I had in my room. Faint bags formed on my (S/C) under my mismatched eyes, right being red and left being (E/C), I also had a lovely scar over my left eye.

I grab my school supplies and head down stairs, only to met with the smell of burning bread. "Haikari!" I called through our small apartment with a yawn, "I think breakfast is burning." I stood in the hall by the front door. My brother bolted into the kitchen. "F**k! Damn it!" A large gust of wind blow through the room into the kitchen.

Maybe I should explain a bit about our quirks, elemental control and medium. Their the same but each of us is slightly better at controlling certain elements, Haikari is better with wind, earth and light, whereas I'm better with fire, water and dark. We also have our mothers quirk, medium, which allows us to summon, control, communicate and form things call 'Regalia contacts' with the souls of he dead.

Now back to reality. Haikari put out a small fire before shoving a piece of badly burnt toast in my mouth and dragging me out the door. "Come on! We gotta meet up with Izuku. There's a villain attack happening. So let's go!" He showed of his large smile. I sighed.

"Okay, let's get moving!"