Chapter 29: This is my family

~(Y/N)'s POV~

It's been a week since Hiyori and Miko came home. I had a meeting with the staff at U.A and some other pros and we came to an agreement. My brothers were going to be under supervision, meaning they would be spending their days at U.A, just not as official students. They're going to help us train and learn how to deal with the tactics of villains, while being watched and protected.

Right now I'm sitting in my bed staring up at the ceiling. I was board... "What to do...?" A thought crossed my mind, "That's it!" I smiled and ran down stairs to see Shoto and my brothers enjoying breakfast. Shoto got annoyed with his dad again so he came over and has been staying with us for the past two days. "Guys! I know what to do today!!" Everyone looked, confused and curious, "What is it (N/N)?" Haikari asked. I smiled, "We should introduce Hiyori and Miko to the rest of class 1A, since they're going to be helping with our education." My brothers chuckled a little bit, "That sounds great! I'll like to meet the people who have been keeping an eye on you two!" Hiyori sent me a bright smile, Miko was jumping up and down in excitement. "Okay! I'll contact those I can and spread the word!"

I quickly grabbed my phone and looked who I had in my contacts, put everyone from my class into a group chat. Let's see what everyone's doing!

*(N/N) has entered the chat*

Hey guy! I was just wondering if you all wanted to drop by!

*Deku has entered the chat*

*Katsuki has entered the chat*

*Ochaco has entered the chat*

*Iida has entered the chat*

Deku: Sure! I'll come over soon!

Katsuki: I got nothing better to do...

Ochaco: Yeah! Sounds fun!

Iida: It would be my pleasure.

Okay! Please make sure the rest of the class knows to! I have something I want to discuss with you all.

*(N/N) has left the chat*

I looked at the time, 10:00 AM, they should be here soon. I walked back down stairs and saw my brothers and Shoto watching a movie, "Mind if I join?" I walked over, "Not at all." Shoto smiled and moved over a little so I could sit down comfortably. "Thank you!" My voice was full of joy, my pain wasn't gone but right now... It wasn't affecting me as much.

We finished the movie at 11:25 AM, just as the doorbell rang throughout the whole home. "I got it!" I jumped up and ran to the door. I pulled both of the doors open seeing my whole class outside, "Hey everyone! Thank you so much for coming!" Ochaco laughed a little, "Well your in a good mood today!" She showed off her giant grin, which I returned. "Of course! My brothers came home!" They all looked surprised. My eyes widen, "Oh, right! Come on in everyone and follow me!" I lead my class to the living room, Where the boys had start to set up another movie.

"Guys! My class is here!" They all turned around, Shoto showing his usual emotionless face. Miko hid behind Hiyori's legs, My elder brother just smiled and waved a little while Haikari greet our classmates. "Sup everyone! Hope you've been having a good weekend!" I turned back to my class, "So as I said my brothers, Hiyori and Miko came home! And I want to introduce you all to them!" I signaled my brothers forward.

Hiyori smiled and waved at everyone, "It's a pleasure to meet you all, My name is (L/N) Hiyori, Haikari and (Y/N)'s older brother. thank you all for look out for them." Hiyori gave Miko a small nod as the young boy step in front of my friends, "And I'm (L/N) Miko, I'm the youngest..." He was a little shy so I picked him up and, with Hiyori's help, got him on to my shoulders, "(Y-Y/N)! W-What are you d-doing?!" Miko was surprised, I shrugged. "Just holding my little brother, what else?" Miko pouted and crossed his arms, his cheeks a little pink.

I laughed, "I'm just teasing Miko! Anyway these are my classmates" I point out everyone and told my brothers their names, "And these two are my old friends from before U.A!" Hiyori took a glance a Izuku and Katsuki, before his smile grow, "Ah yes! Midoriya Izuku and Bakugou Katsuki! You two have grown quite a bit." the two boys looked a little shocked, i just laughed, "I didn't think you'd remember them Yori!" My brother joined me, and laughed, "How could I forget? The boy you would always scare and the one who would stand up for you!" He placed a hand on both Izuku and Katsuki's shoulders. "Thank you two for sticking with them! They need the support!" Then he turned to the rest of the class, "And thank you to the rest of you as well for staying by their sides, I really appreciate it."

I blush a little and so does Haikari, "Yori! Stop... Your embarrassing." I whine a little, my brother and classmates just laughed. I sighed, "Anyway! I think you should all get to know my brothers as the principal and staff at U.A, as well as many other pros and some people from the police have agreed to allow them to assist with our education. They will be helping us train and learn the tactics of villains." I smiled brightly at everyone. Their eyes were wide, "(Y-Y/N) when did you?" I smile sheepishly at Hiyori.

"Let me guess... that's why you disappeared the other day?" Haikari asked, I nodded. "I went to a meeting and told them that Hiyori and Miko were back. Only one pro had a problem with it. Everyone else was happy to have my brothers help at the school..." Hiyori held me tightly as I held to Miko so he wouldn't fall. "Thank you (Y/N). Your the best sister we could have asked for." I could feel Miko nodding in agreement on my back. I laughed, "No problem. We're family and families stick together. In fact I see everyone from 1A as family, I'll do what I can to protect and defend that family. I won't let our father lay his hand on any one of the people I care about, at lest as long as I live. That I can promise you." I pulled back and smiled, "Now let's have some fun!" Everyone cheered, we put on a movie and everyone got to know my brothers.

This is my family... and I will protect it no matter the cost.