Chapter 20: After the fight

Small warning: This chapter contains talk of suicide and self harm. Read at your own risk and know that no one should ever have to go through those things.

__________________________________________________________________________

~Haikari's POV~

The next day we got off school. After the events at the USJ, (Y/N) and I were taken to the nearest hospital, the same one that we volunteer at whenever we can. We volunteer in the mental ward and help try and keep everyone's sprites up. It means we put on performances, special events parties and hung around everyone who is stuck in here.

Right now (Y/N) is still resting, I manged to remove all of the effect of the dark and she should be waking up soon. I sighed, I felt bad about not being able to help her much during the fight, but I'm happy she is okay. The events in the USJ replayed in my head, If they didn't know where we were before they defiantly do now. I was pulled out of my thoughts by my sister shooting up in her bed. She looked around frantically until her eyes fell on me. "H-Haikari..." Her voice was quiet, small tears filled her eyes, "I'm so glad your okay..."

I wrapped my arms around her, "Shhh... It's okay, everyone is okay. You and Mr Aizawa were injured the worst, Izuku had some broken bones, Toshinori pushed himself to far and everyone had a few bruises and maybe a bit of trauma." She nodded and laughed a little, "Mineta looked terrified." I laughed a little too. We pulled away from each other and I wiped away her stray tears. "Everyone was really worried about you. You were bleeding everywhere, The dark marks had gone up to face so they were completely visible to everyone and you were unconscious. I think Todoroki was the most worried though even if he didn't let it show." I gave her a small smile and stood up. "I'm going to go check when you are going to be released, I'll be right back." (Y/N) gave me a slight nod and I exited her room.

"Is she awake yet?!" I jumped slightly and let out a startled yelp. I turned around to see three people, they were patient in the ward and pretty close to me and (Y/N). One was a boy around my age, he hand white hair that ended just above his shoulders, His skin was tanned and scared. His eyes were a beautiful shade of green, He's as cute as ever. I blushed a little at the thought. The next was a young quirkless girl, she was around nine and she was lovely. Her dirty blond her was in a small braid over her shoulder, her eyes were a bright blue and her skin was slightly paler then the first boy's. Finally, the last was a young boy around ten, his hair was black, his eyes were golden and his skin was pale. He also had wolf-like ears on top of his head and a tail that match the colour of his hair.

"Don't scare me like that." I sighed, the little girl grabbed my sleeve, "Is big sister (Y/N) awake?" She said in a small voice, I gave her a small smile and knelt down to her level, "Yeah, (N/N) is awake. let me guess you guys came to visit?" The boy with white hair laughed a little, "Obviously! We wanted to check up on you both. We were all worried, you and (Y/N) have done so much for all of us, it's the least we could do." I smiled at them all, "Thank you all so much, I have to go check when she'll be released, but feel free to go in." They all nodded and I went on my way to find a doctor.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Haikari left the room and I heard muffled voice on the side of the door. After a minute or two, three familiar people walked into the room. I gave them all a smile, "Yasei! Kemuri! Hana! How are you guys?" They came closer, Hana, the little girl, wrapped her arms around me small tears fall on to my pale skin, "W-we were s-so worried a-about you." I wrapped my arms around her small figure, "I'm okay, you don't have to worry so much Hana, okay?" She nodded and let me go. The next was Yasei, the boy with wolf ears, who tackled me in a hug. I winced a little because of my wounds, but hugged back.