Chapter 52: New couple returns

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I returned to the hospital after about an hour of searching. I was a little panicked because I hadn't found any sign of Kemuri. "Did you find him?" Shoto asked. I shock my head and sighed, "No sign. Maybe Haikari had better luck. Another hour or two past and the sun had started. Rain started to fall to the earth. I looked out a window, watching the entrance to the hospital, Hana on my lap. "(Y/N)." I looked over towards the door. Will stood there with a sad expression, "We'll have to look for him in the morning. You and Todoroki should go home." 

I shook my head. "If Kemuri or Haikari comes back, I want to be here. Both to make sure they're okay and also to kick their asses." Shoto nodded his head in agreement. Will sighed, "Still you should get some rest. You both have school tomor-" The doctor was cut off by Hana jumping up and putting out the window, "Look! They're back!" My eyes widened and my head snapped towards the window. I could feel tears sting my eyes as I saw two familiar figures approach the building.

I place Hana on to the ground and ran down to the entrance. Footsteps followed me closely. We got down to the front door. I hadn't realized just how worried I had actually been until I saw them both standing there, soaked to the bone, holding hands. Haikari looked up at me and smiled apologetically. I chocked down a sob as I ran at the boys, tackling them both into a bone crushing embrace, "You are such idiots! We were worried!" The two looked at each other before hugging back, both saying sorry.

I pulled back and wiped my eyes. "I'm glad you two are okay... but what took you so long to get back here?" Haikari looked up at Kemuri, who was blushing while looking anywhere but my brother. Haikari laughed, intertwining their fingers once again, "He was hard to find... and we had to sort out our misunderstanding." I looked at their hands, then up at the older teen, then back. A smirk spread across my face. "It took you long enough!" I turned around to the others, "Hey Will? You think you could make an excuse for us to stay here the night?" The blond doctor raised an eyebrow, "Why?" 

"Cause we got to celebrate the new couple, that's why!" Realization crossed everyone's faces. Will grinned and nodded, "I can think of something." I thanked him before we all went to the room where Kemuri, Hana and Yasei usually are. I got Shoto to help me set everything up while the new couple dealt with the two young children. "I'm so happy for them. They both deserve a little bit of joy to come out of the week." Shoto nodded, a small smile on his face, "Too bad it took a misunderstanding to get there." I groaned, "I know right? I've been telling both of them to talk to each other for a while, but do they listen? No!" Shoto laughed.

The six of us all sat in the 'beds' and talked for a while. Yasei and Hana were the first to past out. Yasei's arms protectively around the young girl. After about an hour Kemuri and Haikari were next, in a postion smiliar to the children. Kemuri's face was resting on top of my borther's head, their arms around each others waists. Haikari's face buried in the older boys chest. I laughed quietly as I pulled out my phone. Taking a picture of both boys. Shoto looked at me confused, "What are you doing?" I smirked at the duel haired boy, "They're too cute. Besides I need some way to tease them don't I?"

Shoto shock his head a small smile on his face. A yawn escaped my lips. "You should get some rest." I laughed, "I got to text Hiyori first. Don't need him having a heart attack." Shoto nodded and laid down. I texted Hiyori.

 I texted Hiyori

I placed my phone done and laid on the 'bed'

I placed my phone done and laid on the 'bed'. I looked over at Shoto and smiled a little. "Night Shoto." The duel haired boy smiled back, "Night (N/N)." With that said I closed my eyes and let darkness consume me.