Chapter 32: Cavalry Battle!

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Everyone had started to get into groups, one of them being a group of five. Haikari had joined Katsuki's group and I was trying to think of who to join when a hand grabbed my shoulder. I smiled and gave them a nod joining their team. "WAKE UP, ERASER! THEIR 15 MINUTES TO FROM TEAMS AND STRATEGIES ARE NEARLY UP! AND TWELVE WARHORSES HAVE LINED UP ON THE FIELD!!" President Mic voice played through out the stadium. "Looks like we have quite the interesting line-ups." Aizawa added in. "NOW RAISE UP YOUR WAR-CRIES!! AND FIRE THE SIGNAL! MAY THE BLOOD ON THE ROCKS BE WASHED BY YET MORE BLOOD! NOW'S THE TIME FOR U.A'S DEADLY FEUD!!" 

"Uraraka!! Hatsume!! (Y/N)!!" The green hair boy called out from on top of us, "Glad to be with you!!!" I smiled, "Same here, Izuku. Now let's win this!" My eyes scanned the crowd, I noticed the flaming beard of the 2nd hero in among the civilians, but the other thing that caught my eye scared me. In the crowd stood a man I hoped never to see again, My father, was here in the crowd only a few meters from Endeavour. I felt my blood go cold as he turned to me, our eyes meeting. "START!" I snapped back to reality just in time to see everyone coming towards us at full speed.

"We've got incoming, straight out of the gate to, What are we doing Izuku?" I kept my eyes on our opposites. "Of course!! Employ our escape move!" He called out, but before we could do anything to ground turned into quick sand. "We're sinking! It must be that kids quirk!" I wasn't strong enough with the earth element to be able to counter act the effects. "Uraraka! Hatsume! Look away!" The two girls did as Izuku instructed, as the jet-pack shot us into the air.

I noticed that Jiro's earphone things were heading towards us. I used my fire to block her attack before she could interfere with our escape. "Nice try Jiro! Better luck next time!" I kept the emotion out of my voice. "Holy crap, (N/N)! You're just the defensive bulwark we were lacking... Too cool!! Your quirk is more then enough to defend us from all sides not to mention your instincts, I can't praise you enough (Y/N)." I couldn't help but laugh a little, "You're the one who picked me for this." Before our little moment could continue Ochaco spoke up, "We need to land!" We made our way to the ground and landed safely thanks to Hatsume's 'babies' and Ochaco's quirk, "How do you like my precious babies!! Tell me they're cute!! I can make 'cute' same as any other feature!!"

Izuku turned back to her, "With this maneuverability is perfect! Your 'babies are fantastic, Hatsume!!" I nodded in agreement. Ochaco mumbled something that I couldn't quite catch. "Guys we got company!" I called out getting the attention of the others. I prepared to defend my team as Shouji, "Shouji?! But why are you all alone?! This is a human cavalry battle, remember?! Let's put some distance between us! In a field with multiple enemies, it's never a good idea to remain idle anyway!" Uraraka went to use Hatsume's boots, however we ran into some difficulty. "Huh?! I can't lift it!" We all looked behind it. "It's one of Mineta's thingies!! Where did he chuck it from..." 

"From here Midoriya~" We all looked over at Shouji only to see Mineta's eye peaking out. "Creep." I mumbled. "Huh?! Is that allowed?!!" Midnight informed us that it was indeed allowed. Next thing we know Tsuyu's tongue shot out past Izuku's head. "I expected no less from you Midoriya...!" Tsuyu spoke up. "You can carry Asui, too!! Damn Shouji, you're strong!!" Izuku seemed surprised. "Call me Tsuyu, though" We manged to fly out of the way only to Katsuki coming flying out of no where. "Riding real high and mighty, ain't'cha ya Deku!" Izuku looked at Katsuki, "(Y/N)!!" Using the water in the air I formed an ice shield, stopping most of the impact. Katsuki looked a little shocked, "What the... F***..."

We got away from Katsuki, I took a few deep breaths. "You okay (N/N)?" Uraraka asked from behind me, "Yeah, I'll be fine." My voice a flat and held no emotion as I replied. "Guys evasion should be easy fro now..." Izuku said, though I doubt that it was actually true I nodded. However just as that was said, Shoto and the rest of his group appeared. Izuku let out a small breath, "Guess we won't be getting an easy ride after all, huh." I now had an unnoticeable smirk on my face. "I knew we'd have to face them eventually in this battle. They're determined aren't they Izuku." I looked at our opponents watching their every move.