Hello Everyone! *micro update and question*

Hey there guys.

Yes, I'm not dead yet. Sorry for the horrendous lack of updates for this book. Schools been a bit... I don't even have words. But it is holidays, so I'm doing what I can right now. Anyway, this wasn't the reason for this little A/N. The reason why I'm posting this is more because I have a question.

Basically, Myself and a friend made a couple of BNHA Ocs and...uh... we may or may not have made up an entire school for them. We were debating on making a story for them, but we agreed that doing a sort of QnA thing would be more fun. 

If you don't know what I mean, basically, I'll start another book for this, and you guys can ask the characters that made up anything you want. There would be story or something happening in the background, but it would be interactive. It takes place in the same universe as BNHA, but as I said before, in an entirely different school that we made up. We choose to that, so that our characters are completely removed from the story of BNHA. (Though they may or may not make a few appearances in this fanfic further down the line.)

If any of you are interested in that please, please leave a comment. Honestly it is something that both me and my friend really want to do, but I don't want anyone to feel they have to.

On other news, a new chapter should be released later to day. So get your tissues ready, because it's going to be...... fun.