Chapter 17: The battle begins

Name: Akakage Yuri    Age: 15  H/V name: Crimson Curse

Name: Akakage Yuri Age: 15 H/V name: Crimson Curse

Quirk: Blood manipulation
Description: Yuri was a young girl found by Yoru abandoned by her family because of her risky and dangerous quirk. She grow up a long side (Y/N) and trained. She appears to lack emotion and will do anything Yoru asks.

Now let's continue with the story!

_________________________________________________________

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"Haikari," I continue to glare at Yuri as a blade of blood forms in her hand, "I'm might have to use my full power in order to keep her away from the others." I heard Haikari sigh, "Fine, just don't go too far over your limits." I nodded and we got into a fighting stance. "Are you two really going to try and fight?" Yuri sighed taking a step forward, "He said I couldn't kill you, but he never said I couldn't injure you." Suddenly she charged at us. I barely manged to dodge.

Suddenly load yelling emanated from where we had left the rest of our class. "No..." I turned to Yuri, "The hell are you all planing?" She lunch at me once again, "Kuro! Shiro!" Suddenly the two boys popped up by my side as I ducked, avoiding Yuri's swing. "I gonna need your help boys!" Both nodded as I jumped back, " Okay, Kage! Akarui!" Soon two blades, one of silver, one of bronze appeared in my hands.

"Your blades will not help you (Y/N)." Yuri's crimson blade clashed with my own. "Haikari! Help would be appreciated!" The earth started to crack in between Yuri and I, forcing both of us to jump back. I took a deep breath a looked up, time to use my other quirk, I smirked. My body irrupted in orange flames. My brother looked over at Tomura and his eyes were wide, "(Y/N)... Mr Aizawa's fighting Tomura..." My head snapped in that direction. Sure enough our teacher was fighting Tomura. "Damn it..." I turned back to Yuri. "Your teacher is in trouble..."

My hand tightened around my blades as I watch Tomura devolve our teacher's elbow. "You f***ing bastards..." I point my sword towards Yuri, my flames turning blood red, "I'll will not allow you to continue this. These people have done nothing!" I charged, raising my swords above my head. Yuri sighed as she block my attack, Haikari used his wind to send her flying. "(N/N), How are you holding up?" I looked at the distance Haikari put between Yuri and us. "I'm fine, Let's just prepare for-"

"Oh and by the way, hero, I'm not 'the favourite' here." I heard Tomura's voice, causing me to turn around. That bird-thing that was with him smashing Mr Aizawa into the ground over and over again. Haikari's eyes were wide with fear, while mine only held anger. "MR AIZAWA!!!" we both yelled, catching Tomura's attention. "Tomura you bastard! Get the hell away from him!" I ran towards the villain in front of me only to be blocked by Yuri. Before I could completely register what was happening Yuri's blade dug itself into my left shoulder. A groaned as I wiped around to block any further attack, "Haikari! Get out of the way! I'm gonna do something stupid soon and I'd prefer you not get caught up in it!"

My brother hesitantly nodded and ran over towards the edge of the shipwreck zone.

~Haikari's POV~

As much as I hated to admit it, I would only get in (N/N)'s way. I ran towards the Shipwreck zone because it was the closest to where we were. What i didn't expect to see was Izuku, Tsuyu and Mineta watching the fight from the edge of the water. "Izuku! Tsu! Mineta! Your okay!" I jumped on Izuku too scared to look up and see the fight. "Kari! You okay too! We were all worried when you and (N/N) disappeared... then we all got scatter and Mr Aizawa." I looked down, "We're all going to be fine... everyone in our class is strong and most of the villains are just thugs... the only ones to worry about are the smoke guy, the bird-thing, the dude covered in hands and the girl (Y/N)'s fighting."

"Damn it, Yuri! could you just F***ing stop! That bastard won't do anything for you! He'll just use you!" I heard my sister yell, I looked over at the fight, Mr Aizawa was horribly inured and (Y/N) wasn't fairing to well either. "Come on (N/N)..." I silently watched as my sister continued to fight. Yuri and (Y/N) had trained together since they were young, so he knew he could trust his sister with this and he also knew it would help no one if he got caught up in their fight. Soon Kurogiri had rejoined Tomura, the two exchanged some words.

My eyes drifted off to my sister, she looked like she was holding her own, especially now she didn't have to worry about me. Fire, ice, water, blood and swords clashed as their fight continued. Yuri's gotten better... I was brought out of my thought when I noticed Tomura in front of Tsuyu, "Tus!" Panic laced my words. "Pay attention (Y/N)!" I could only assume my sister also notice Tomura's movements. However when he went to touch Tsuyu's face nothing happened, I looked at our teacher to see his quirk active. At least until that bird-thing smashed his face in to the ground... again.

Izuku reacted by trying to attack Tomura, "Nomu!" Tomura called. The huge gust of wind made cover my face. When I looked again that bird-thing, that I assume is Nomu, was blocking Izuku's fist. Before anyone could completely process what was happening, Tsuyu grabbed Izuku out of the way with her tongue, I started to summon a wall of stone in order to block the attacks and Tomura continued to approached Tsuyu and Mineta.

However everything stopped, almost like time had frozen for a moment, as the hero we had been waiting for entered.

Toshinori Yagi, All Might had entered the field.