Chapter 2: Short fuse

~(Y/N)'s POV~
When we arrived, Haikari and I spotted familiar messy dark green hair in the front of the crowd writing in hiss notebook. "Kari... I'm gonna sneak up to him." I whispered to my brother, his blue eyes meet mine and he nodded.

Slowly we made our way up to the boy with his head in the book. "Morning Izuku!" Called in his ear. He jumped almost dropping his book, luckily, Haikari caught it. "H-hi (N/N), Kari." Haikari handed Izuku back his book with and apologetic smile. "Sorry... b-bout that Izuku." I manged to say while trying to hold in my laughter.

Haikari hit me on the back of the head, "Hey!" I yelled in protest. My dear brother ignored me, he turn to Izuku,"So what we got?" The two of them started talking about the attack, I was zoning out thanks to my lack of sleep.

I was brought back to reality when a giant women kicked the villain in the face. Cameras flashed, Izuku took some notes and my brother was admiring the new hero, Mt Lady. I cleared my throat catching the boys' attentions. "This is fun and all but... I think we should get going to school." Both of them nodded and we all ran. The school building soon came into view.

The day went by quickly. Izuku, Haikari and myself were preparing to leave. But a certain ash blond with red eyes had other plans. Now we have to deal with him again... great. He walked up to Izuku, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Deku, don't even think about trying to get into U.A, okay?" Katsuki started letting off small explosions on Izuku's shoulder. The green haired boy looked terrified. "That's enough Katsuki. Just leave him alone." I grabbed his wrist and removed his hand from Izuku's shoulder. Katsuki let out a 'tsk' before speaking up, "All three of you are useless. Why don't you all take a swan dive off the roof together, huh?" He and his two pals laughed, he was really getting on my nerves.

Then he did something I could not soon forgive. The ash blond scorched Izuku's notebook. Izuku looked horrified, Haikari looked like he was ready to punch someone and I... well I was really pissed, but I really didn't want to make a scene if I didn't have to. Katsuki throw Izuku's book out the window. Good news- I caught it, bad news- I was now faoling out said window myself.
I squeezed my eyes shut, preparing for the impact of the hard ground against my body, but instead the wind seemed to carry me safe so my feet were on the ground. I looked up to see Haikari leaning out the window with his hand outstretched towards me, he was panting slightly. "You idiot! What the hell were you thinking?!" He yelled down to me.

An awkward smile spread across my face, "I could just let all of Izuku's hard work get completely destroyed, could I?" I yelled back. I heard my brother groan, "Move it Bakugo, I've got go deal with my sister, who has one hell of a death wish!" Crap, I thought, this is where I die.

After a few minutes a very pissed looking Haikari and a slightly nervous and relived Izuku followed behind arrived outside. I handed Izuku his book and received a hand to the back of my head from my brother. "What would you have done done if I hadn't of used the wind to stop your fall?" I let out a nervous laugh and rubbed the back of my neck, " I have no idea." Both boys sighed,"what are we going to do with you, (N/N)..." Izuku whispered.