Update (Will delete later... probably)

Hello everyone!

I am alive... somehow...

I am sorry for the lack of updates. For anyone who wasn't aware I'm a 17 year old Australian high school student stuck within a new system, called ATAR. This system has been stressful, but with the year almost over all my final grade 11 assessments and exams were recently, heck, I even did my first grade 12 this passed Friday.

Due to this, I've been pretty busy, and partially stress. I also have personal projects, such as two comics, a potential animation/animated series, a game idea, plan 2 and playing in 1 D&D campaign/s and trying to figure out if I should and/or how to open art commissions.

My massive load of projects wasn't the only factor. Recently I've felt rather isolated from my friends at school. Between not being able to really add anything to a conversation, to having them not realizing I've exited the scene, to being the 3rd, 5th or 7th wheel almost constantly. I don't think I've really talked to anyone at school about anything other then the previous D&D session that took place, or the handful of projects i'm working on with them. All of that, plus being one of like two single people constantly surround by couples... not exactly the most fun I've ever had.

However, in a week, grade 11 will be over. So I will have time to actually work more on each of these stories. I swear I will try to update over my holidays and if, in two to three weeks I haven't updated anything. Remind me to get my dumb ass in gear and update these stories.

That's enough of this little rant/update for now I guess. Now, if you'll excuse me. I'm gonna take my lonely ass out and work on one of the many things I have to work on. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'll do my best to answer.

Hope you all are having a good life.

Kiren~