Chapter 6: Contract souls

We manged to get to school on time today. Haikari and I sat in our seats as Izuku, Ochaco and Iida made their way towards us. "Good morning!" Ochaco waved at us. I smiled back, "Morning!"

"What are you guys doing?" Haikari piped up and smiled as well. "Just talking." Izuku answered. "If I may ask a question..." I turned to Iida and nodded, "What exactly are your quirks?" I smiled. "Kari and I have the same quirks." Haikari spoke up, "We have a mix of our parents quirk, Element control and medium." Ochaco blinked "What are they?"

I laughed a little, "Element control is exactly what it sounds like. It allows us to control six elements. Fire, water and dark are my main ones and Haikari focuses on light,earth and air." I take a deep breath, "Medium on the other hand allows us to communicate, control, summon and form things called, 'Regalia contracts' with the dead." Haikari nodded and added his own part, "We can also allow ourselves to be possessed, it's easier then a summon."

Iida seemed to be thinking, "That quirk sounds familiar...but from where." Izuku smiled and answered, "The previous 3rd ranked hero, Animus. That was her quirk." I nodded, "She was our mother." Katsuki seemed to be listening in on our conversation and spoke up, "Wasn't that the ex-hero who ended up in a mental ward in the hospital after trying to kill her kid?" Everyone in the room turned to Katsuki. I placed a hand over my scared eye. "Yeah and then she jumped out her window. Pff some pro she was!"

This would be where I'd love to say I was able to keep my cool or Haikari was able to stop me...but Katsuki just pushed all the wrong f***ing buttons. I stood up a shadow covering my eyes and punched Katsuki in the face. "I'm sorry, You wanna repeat that... I couldn't hear anything through your idiocy." Katsuki walked up to me and grabbed the collar of my shirt, bringing me to eye-level. "What did you say b*tch?!" Kirashima placed a hand on his shoulder. "Hey calm down ma-"

"You know exactly what I said." I looked at him a slightly disturbing smile present on my face as I grabbed his wrist. The temperature of the room started to drop. "Ai, Kuro, Shiro, Shi. Come to me." My voice was deeper than normal, filled with a silent anger. Suddenly four people appeared out of no where. Haikari's eyes went wide. "(N/N)! Seriously?!" i ignored him and he sighed.

There was a two boys around eighteen, one had white hair and light brown eyes, the other black hair and darker eyes. "Lady (Y/N)!" both boys yelled as they removed me from Katsuki's grasp. "bastard! Back off!" Kuro, the one with black hair yelled. "Do not touch our Lady!" Shiro added. A young girl around fifteen stood by my side. Her hair was long and red and her eyes were the colour of the sky. "Are you alright Lady (Y/N)?" she asked. I was still glaring at the ash blond. "I'm fine Ai..."

"Oi! Who the hell are you?!" The very pissed blond yelled, the rest of the class watched unsure of what they could do in this situation. "We are Lady (Y/N)'s faithful contracted souls and you have tried to harm her," Everyone looked at me, I was still very pissed. Haikari smiled a little nervously. "Been awhile guys..." He rubbed the back of his neck. Ai smiled and hugged him, "Master Haikari!" He hugged back, "Good to see you too, Ai."

"(Y/N)..." A board sounding girl with mid-length, dark purple hair that covered one of her red eyes spoke up. "Why did you summon us?" I looked at her, "Shi..." I gave her a smirk, "I just need some help dealing with him." I pointed at the extremely pissed Katsuki. Shi sighed "So you got pissed again... Keep going this way and you'll ended up the way HE wants you to be." I glared at her. "I will never be like that mam." She sighed again, "What got you so pissed anyway? Did he bring up Lady Ayano?" I gritted my teeth and nodded. Ai hugged me, calming me down, a single tear rolling down my cheek. "It's okay (N/N)..." I smiled, "Thanks Ai." I pulled back from the embrace.

"I suppose I should release you all now, huh?" Shi nodded, Kuro and Shiro bowed and Ai gave me a sweet smile. "And please try to keep your temper under control." Shi added, I smiled a little, "I'll try." I raised my hand and swiped it through the air, "Release!" with that my four contracted souls disappeared and a quick moment of exhaustion passed through me. I didn't even notice Katsuki preparing to attack me. "(Y/N)!" I turned at the sound of my friends calling me, a giant wall of ice forming in between me and the explosive blond. "You shouldn't be attacking someone in the middle of class."

The voice seemed to lack emotion. I looked at the person who had spoken to see a boy. His hair was red on the left and white on the right. His eyes, like mine, were also two different colours. The left cian and the right was grey. there was also a large burn scar over his left eye. His expression seemed to lack emotion.

"Bastard!" Katsuki blowup the ice wall sending chunks of ice in every direction. I turned the ice into steam before it could hurt any of my classmates, though now no one could see. Haikari sighed and opened the closest window, using the air part of our quirk to clear the room, "Really (N/N)..." I smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of my neck, "Sorry..."

"Okay, settle down students" In came our teacher for the lesson. The morning classes were boring. I thanked the boy who saved me from Katsuki's wrath and Introduced myself. I learned his name was Todoroki Shoto. One of Endeavor's kid

He's interesting