Chapter 54: Pairing for the test

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Once the class had calmed down, we all sat down and we received the results of one of the examines we had taken. Out of our class I came 7th, while my brother came 6th. Several of the our classmates who came in the last few places began to beg Momo to help them study, which of course, she agreed to. 

Haikari and I were talking, my brother telling me that he'd help me study for the next test if I wanted, when an all to familiar scene played out in the classroom.  "I'll annihilate you. Leave you in the dust with a gap between us and then I'll fucking murder you!" We looked over to see Katsuki, once again yelling at Izuku. "Todorokiii...!! You too. Asshole!!" With that said the ash blond walked out of the room and slammed the door. After that school went on as normal until we all went home. Everyone went their separate ways, going with who ever they studying with and like normal Shoto came home with me and my brother.

We worked hard, studying and messing around. Hiyori helped, as well as made sure we didn't forget to eat. Soon the day came, it was tense and silent throughout the written test. Then came the practical. The entire class stood together in our hero costumes, in front of us stood our teachers. "Right, the test exercise will begin shortly." Mr. Aizawa stated, "Obviously, you can fail this test too. So If you want to head to the forest lodge, then we'd better not see any pitiful blunders from you."

"Why so many teachers...?" Jiro asked. "I've no doubt you all learned what information you could of the test beforehand, so I think you have a vague notion of what you are to do..." Aizawa spoke with  his usual tried voice. "Sure, just like the entrance exam it'll be like a musou game only with robots!!" Kaminari cheered. "I can just see the fireworks! The curry! The dare sessions-!!" Ashido joined in. As I studied the faces of our teachers, I had a feeling it wouldn't be as easy as that.

"Sorry, I'm afraid not!!" Nezu popped out from Aizawa's scarf, "Due to various reasons, we're changing the contents of the test starting today!" Kaminari and Ashido's moods immediately turned sour. "Mr. Principal!" Sero yelled out. "What do you mean..." Momo questioned. "Well..." our principal climbed down off of Aizawa, "We will have you form pairs to engage in combat with one of these here educators!" My eyes went a little wider. I looked over at my brother, who was just as shocked as I was. 

"With...with our teachers...?!" Ochaco seemed a little confused. "Now, who all of you are paired with and which teacher you'll be fighting have already been decided." Nezu explained, "The way you tend to move, your grades, and your degree of familiarity.... We personally judged how you'll be pairing up based on all sorts of things and we'll list the match-ups now." We all stood there waiting to hear our pairings.

"First off, Todoroki's with Yaoyorozu as a team against me." Aizawa stated. My chest tightened and a small pain formed in my heart at the mention of Momo being with Shoto. I took a deep breath, It's just a test, no need to be jealous. Aizawa continued, "And Midoriya, you're with Bakugou as a team." The two looked at each other, I would have laughed if I wasn't worried for Izuku's safety. "As for who...Your opponent will be..." Aizawa's voice drifted off as a loud and incredibly familiar voice continued. "I'm here to oblige!" standing tall in front of the boys was Toshinori. "Now cooperate and come at me to win wonder duo!!"

Aizawa then turned to me and Haikari, "You two will also be a team, your opponent, however doesn't seem to-" Our teacher was cut off by a loud thud behind us. The class all turned around and stared in disbelief as to who had landed behind us. "Hiyori? What the hell are you doing here?" Haikari and I rushed over to help our older brother to his feet. Hiyori groan and rubbed the back of his head, "Sorry I'm late." Our older brother ignored our question and instead turned to the teacher and apologized. "Never mind. it seems your opponent has arrived." Aizawa said.

Haikari and I looked at each other both realizing what was happening, "You mean...?" We looked towards Hiyori, who smirked, a dangerous light in his eyes, "That's right! Today you two fight me. Time to see if you have improved since last time." I stared at my brother and took a deep breath, Haikari doing the same, both of us having the same though pass through our minds...

We are so screwed!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Been awhile.

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. Life has been a little hectic. With assessments all due by Tuesday this week, lack of motivation to do anything and the fact that I turned sixteen on the seventh and the stuff I was doing for that I've been busy.

Updates may be a little late for the next week, but after that holidays are coming up so I should be able to do more then.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy the story so far and if you have any questions or suggestions be sure to leave a comment. Have a good life.

Kiren