Chapter 60: How to get rid of a Dream Weaver

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Haikari lead me out of the bus. Everyone looked at us confused as to why I had covered my eyes.  "(L/N)." Mr Aizawa's voice called out to me, "What are you doing?" I sighed stepping away from my brother, using my quirk to figure out where everyone else was, "Sir... I have my reasons, ones I believe we should talk about privately." I felt the air grow a little tense, "Alright. Once you get to where you will be staying I'll talk to you then." I nodded.

"Can you still get around and use your quirk like that?" He asked. I smirked, "Of course. I don't need my eyes to see." To most of the students my statement made no sense, but I could hear the faint laughter coming from my brother. After that, we were introduced to the wild wild pussy cats and... well... thrown of a cliff. "(N/N)!" My brother called out to me, I reached in the direction of his voice, gabbing his hand as he pulled me closer, using his quirk to get us safely to the ground. When my feet touched the earth I could tell something was wrong. "You want to walk or should we use my quirk?" I asked. My brother side "Let's just walk-" 

"AN ACTUAL BEAST?!" I heard some of my classmates scream. Through the earth I felt something approach behind me, quickly. I heard several people call out my name, but I had to focus. When the moment was right I smirked, "Ake!" The scythe formed in my hand as I spun around, slicing the creature in half. I looked over my shoulder, "How about now?" My brother groaned grabbing my hand, "Fine." I laughed a little before letting the shadows wrap around us. 

"I see you two used (Y/N)'s quirk to get here." The familiar bored voice of Aizawa spoke. I nodded, "At least now we'll have time to talk, who else is standing with you right now?" I asked. I heard a tired sigh, "Vlad King and Mandalay." I nodded, "Alright well, to answer your question this," I gestured to the makeshift blindfold, "Is to stop my father from figuring out where we are." 

"How would a blindfold do that exactly?" A feminine voice asked. "Well one of my father's subordinates is a villain who goes by the name 'Dream weaver' her quirk allows her to enter someones dreams and, once she's there and as long as she stays asleep, she can see through their eyes. So if I take this off, she'll be able to see where we are and report back, then my father's forces will be here and well... I think you get the picture."

"How do you get her out of your head?" Aizawa asked. I sighed, rubbing the back off my head, "Well... you see that's the tricky bit.... Either we wake her up, kill her while she's asleep, get her to leave my head of her own will or..." I trailed off, the last way... was the most dangerous. "We make her believe that the current body her mind is in is dying by well, almost killing (Y/N)."  I nodded grimly. 

"Yeah... So... who wants to kill me?"