Chapter 15: Going to the USJ

~Haikari's POV~

I looked over at my sister, she seemed even more exhausted then normal. "(N/N)? You okay? You seem really tired..." (Y/N) gave me a tired smile and wave me off, "Yeah, I'm fine just thinking about what happened the other day." I let out a sigh, "I can understand. Somethings going down soon, whether or not he is involved is another story." She nodded.

A few minutes passed and I wasn't paying much attention. I was to busy thinking about Hiyori's apprentice and the break in, are they connected? Does he really have anything to do with this or is it a coincidence?

I was pulled back to reality by Mr Aizawa voice, "For the foundational skill of heroics we'll study today... It was decided you'll be supervised by a Three-man team comprising me, All Might and somebody else." I looked at our teacher in curiosity, Sero was the one who asked the obvious question, "Sensei! What'll we be doing?!"

"Be the hero everyone needs, whether it's a flood or any other disaster. It's the trial of rescue!!" I smiled and looked at my sister, rescues were one of the many thing we wanted to do as heroes. The entire class started to chat about it until Aizawa interrupted, "Don't get ahead of yourselves. As I was saying, this time, it's entirely up to each of you whether or not you wear your costume. Your costumes probably aren't adapted to the task at hand, after all." I knew I was going to wear mine, (Y/N) probably would to. "The training area is fairly far away, so we'll get there by bus. That's all go get prepared."

I stood up and tapped my sisters shoulders lightly, "Come on (Y/N). We gotta get ready." She let out a sigh, "Okay, I'm coming." I smiled, "Everything's going to be fine (N/N). So cheer up." (Y/N) laughed a little, "As enthusiastic as ever bro, well let's go then."

If only what I had said was true.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

It didn't matter what Haikari said to me or how hard he tried to reassure me, I know something is going to go wrong. While I was dazed I ran into someone causing me to become more alert then normal. Between this feeling and not getting any sleep... "Sorry, I wasn't watching." I mumbled as I looked up to. My eye's were met with the heterochromatic eyes of none other then Shoto.

"Are you okay?" His voice held the smallest trace of concern, I smiled knowing that the dark circles under my eyes were a clear sign of how tried I was. "Yeah, just tired. Now how about we get going." I tried to brush the topic off, before Shoto could say anything more I had walked over to the bus with the rest of our class. "In order to get everyone seated smoothly on the bus, file into lines according to your numbers." I smiled a little, Iida was defiantly taking his new position seriously.

However his plan didn't go according to plan because of the type of bus. I sat down beside Shoto, Haikari on the seat across the walk way. I let out a yawn as the bus started to move, my eyes threatened to close as sleep tried to drag my consciousness mind into the dark abyss of sleep, but I refused. "(Y/N)." Shoto's voice caused me to jump slightly, "Get some rest. It's going to be awhile until we get to the training area so use it to your advantage and sleep." I let out a weak laugh, "I'm fine..." Shoto shook his head, "No. If you don't sleep when you can your going to pass out in the middle of training."

I sighed in defeat, "Your not going to let this go are you?" He shook his head once more, "Fine... Wake me up when we get there, if i'm not already awake." He gave me a small nodded. With a small sigh I closed my eyes and felt everything else fade.

~Shoto's POV~

She look so tired, I wonder how bad the nightmares have to be to have someone deprive themselves of this much sleep. I convinced her to try and sleep a little before we got to where our class would be held today. "Your not going to let this go are you?" Her voice was quiet, I shook my head, "Fine... Wake me up when we get there, if i'm not already awake." I nodded as (Y/N) closed her eyes. Her head soon fell on to my shoulder, her breathing was soft and she looked at peace.

"H-how?! W-what?!" I looked up at a very confused Haikari, I tilted my head a little, his sudden outburst also got the attention of the rest of our class. "What do you mean?" Haikari's eyes went between me and his sister, "How the hell did you get (Y/N) to sleep?! I've been trying to do that for years!" I looked at the girl on my shoulder, then around the rest of the bus, "W-wait, Todoroki got (N/N) to sleep?!" Midoriya added looking amazed. Everyone else, including myself, were extremely confused.

"What's the big deal? She's just sleeping." Kirishima shrugged, Haikari and Midoriya looked at him like he had just said the dumbest thing in the world. "My sister hasn't slept properly if at all in the past nine years. So to see her willingly sleep anywhere is... just..." Izuku nodded, "I've never seen (N/N) sleep before, even when I stay over at their place a few times." The rest of the class seemed shocked, "That isn't very healthy..." Uraraka piped up.

"Yes. She needs her sleep in order to have the required energy." Iida added, I looked back over at Haikari. He had a small sad smile on his face as he looked at (Y/N). "She tries to sometime, other time she waits until the exhaustion takes a hold and she passes out. My main jobs the pass nine years has been 1. keep her out of trouble, especially with Bakugou and 2. Making sure she did pass out in some ally somewhere no one would fine her."

"Wait, why 'especially Bakugou'?" Kaminari asked, Haikari sighed a little, "We, like Izuku, have known Mr explode first, questions later since we were kids too. If I recall on the last few says of middle school you had like five fights and my sister jumped out of a window because he throw a book out of it." It was silent for a few seconds, "WHAT?!" everyone except Haikari, Bakugou, Midoriya and myself yelled. "Shhhhh! You'll wake (N/N)." Haikari told everyone, who imminently shut up, "And yes it happened. (Y/N) didn't think first and jumped. I caught her with my quirk before anything could happened." There were a few sighs of relief and a certain ash blond started to angrily mumble.

Before the topic of (Y/N) fights with Bakugou could continue Mr Aizawa called out from the front, "We're almost there. Settle down already..." Almost the whole class answered with "Yes Sir!"