Chapter 59: Voice in my head

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"So... Given what happened... We're on the lookout for villains and we've had to cancel our usual accommodations at the last minute. We won't reveal our actual destination until the day we depart." I sat there in my seat, my arm still bandaged, but getting better. 

The class was confused by Aizawa's words. "But I already told my parents." Sero spoke up. "That's precisely the point... The school can't control who learns what or how." Momo stated. "As long as we're not canceling the whole trip altogether!"

I watched my classmates, my eyes soon landed Katsuki, "You. Broken bones or not, you should've killed him." Izuku looked a little nervous, then the blond turned to me, "And you. You shouldn't have let yourself get beat up in an alley." I glared a little, "Don't need to remind me... My brothers made that clear enough." Haikari narrowed his eyes at me and then flicked my arm. "Ow!"

"Come on Bakugo. Didn't you hear how it was for Midoriya and (L/N)?! Besides using quirks in a public place is totally illegal." Hagakure defended. "Do I care? Just break those freaking bones." Katsuki replied. "Kacchan..."

After that everyone went their separate ways. Haikari and I followed Iida, Shoto and Izuku. The five of us talked as we walked through the halls. i noticed Izuku wave to a boy with indigo hair, who was walking with Mr Aizawa. It took me a moment but I eventually realized it was Shinso, the boy Izuku fought in the sport festival. 

After that, not much happened. We all went home and began to prepare for camp. When the day arrived Haikari and I said our goodbyes to our brothers and friends, before leaving. Haikari and I made our way to where we were meeting the others. "I could just teleport us there. I'm getting better at it." I pouted. I wanted to get there as fast as I could, but my brother was stubborn. 

He glared at me, "No. You maybe getting better but you shouldn't use your quirk for pointless reasons and if you start teleporting everywhere you'll never walk again!" I groaned at my brothers comment, "Like that would happen. I can't just do it when ever I want, or I might as well be digging my own grave." He crossed his arms and sighed, "Exactly, thank you for making my point."

After that the two of us walked, small, meaningless conversation shared up until we arrived. "What? Some Class A kids are getting extra lessons? That means some of you failed?! Huhh? How weird is weird?! Everyone knows class A is superior to Class B, but now this?! Wow!" This sarcastic comment was the first thing I heard when we arrived. I walked over to Izuku slightly pissed, "Who was the genius who decided to try and make fun of our class?" Izuku jumped a little.

Before I got an answer for my class, a girl with orange hair hit a blonde kid in the back of the head.  "Sorry." She apologized. Class B started to saying different things about 'Monama' as I learn was the blondes name. "Class A's bus is this way. Please line up in order." I turned back to see Iida trying to get our class on to the bus. I walked over there, Ignoring Mineta drooling.

While on the bus I rested my head on Haikari's shoulder and let my eyes drift closed. I had hoped that it would be peaceful... Like every other time I've tried to sleep recently, but I was wrong.

I stood in the dark, confused as to what was happening. That was... before the voice called out, "Long time no see... (Y/N)." I spun around, my eyes landing a beautiful young and familiar women standing in front of me. "Niya..." Her twisted grin hadn't changed. Her hair, that little shade of purple I had learn to fear in my dreams. The cherry blossom eyes that caused my heart to race.

The laugh that caused me to freeze. "I'm so glad you remember me darling. It's been to long." I stayed still, I knew what this meant, "Get out of my head." I glared at her, even when I knew she wouldn't listen to me. Again, she laughed, "Oh Honey, you know I can't. Your Father asked me to keep an eye on you. It's seems you're forgetting what he taught you." 

"I want nothing to do with him and you all know that so leave me the hell alone." I felt a hand on my cheek, "You won't have a choice love. Now have fun while you can~" I woke with a start. Opening my eyes for only a second before closing them again. I untied my tie from around my neck and covered my eyes with it. 

"(Y/N)? What are you doing?" I heard Haikari ask, I felt the presence of three people beside me, "Niya's back. She's in my head again. I can't let her see where we are..." There was only one thing said when I mentioned her. 

"Oh Shit..."