Chapter 16: Unexpected encounter

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"Hey (Y/N)...Wake up we're here." I groaned a little as I opened my eyes with a small yawn. I smiled a Shoto, before hearing another voice, "Hello sleeping beauty. I hope you got enough sleep now." I turned around to see my brother with a large smile on his face, "I still can't believe you actually slept." I shrugged, "Shoto wouldn't leave me alone otherwise." My brother laughed, "I'll keep that in mind next time you refuse to sleep."

Soon we exited the bus and stood inside the USJ. We met with Thirteen, who explained to us what we'd be doing and how quirks can be extremely dangerous if misused. Everything seems to be completely normal, Until Mr Aizawa spoke up, "Stick together and don't move! Thirteen protect the students."

"What is that? Is this like that training pattern at the entrance exam?" Kirishima asked. "N-no... T-there's no way." My eyes were wide, I could sense her. That monster's right-hand girl. "Yuri..." Haikari looked like he stopped breathing for a moment. "Don't move! Those are villains!" Before Mr Aizawa could jump into, I grabbed my brother's hand, "I'm sorry but we can't do that sir." He looked at us along with everyone else, "She's here, which means that bastard found us. So there is no point in us hiding where we are now." I sent our teacher a smile, "See ya later." With that we vanished into the shadows.

~Todoroki's POV~

"Damn it! The rest of you stay here! This is a real attack so don't do anything stupid." Mr Aizawa jumped into the fight leaving the rest of us standing there with Thirteen. "W-what about (Y/N) and Haikari?! They could be in trouble!" Izuku yelled. Thirteen turned to us, "Those two might be young but they have more experience then most when it comes to the tactics of villains and they have strong quirks."

"Still, their only student like us! There's no way they would survive going against villains in a real fight." Uraraka sound worried. Thirteen sighed, "They really haven't told you all anything. Your right, their only students and I can't say they won't get hurt, but their not stupid and their instincts are usually right. They will be fine. For now let's get all of you out." Before anyone else could say anything or do anything, what appeared to be black mist appeared in front of us.

"I'm sorry but I can't allow that." It spoke, so it's a villain, "Greetings we are the League of Villains. I apologize for the presumption, but we took it upon ourselves to enter U.A academy, the base of heroes. I order to engage with Mr All Might, the 'symbol of peace'. We were wondering if we might be allowed the opportunity to extinguish him, you see." The villain explained. So there here for All Might then, The smokey villain continued, "Was Mr All Might not meant to be in attendance at this juncture? Perchance has something be altered?"

Out of nowhere Kirishima and Bakugou jumped at the villain but I was to busy think to notice much of what was being said, However I was completely pulled back when back mist started to surround us, The villain's voice filling our ears, "You will be scattered." The black mist started to spread around us all and before I know it I hand ended up in what looked like the landslide zone. villain were spread all through the zone and tried to attack. "Don't you have any mercy for kids?" My voice it's usual emotionless tone, "Pull yourselves together. You're grown ups, aren't you?"

I had take down a number of the villains at this point, their pretty weak, "Scatter us and kill us...huh? Sorry to say it, But to me it looks like you're just a load of mooks who don't know their quirks from their rear ends." I spoke in a cold tone as I started to make my way down the hill I was standing on. "That f***er!! The second I can move again, I'll... Is he really just a kid ow ow ow!" One of the villains spoke up. At first I'd surmise they thought they could overwhelm even elites with sheer numbers. "At this rate you guys will gradually succumb to death by necrosis. But since I'm aiming to become a hero, I want to avoid doing horrifying sh** like that as much as I can." I looked at the villain in front of me, "So Why are you here?"

The villains seemed a little scared, "The boss told us to help take down All Might and capture some kids." I tensed a little at the villains, "Which kids?" The villain looked a little panicked, "Twins, a boy and a girl. got in through recommendation." My eye widened a little, (Y/N) and Haikari...

~(Y/N)'s POV~

After we left the rest of our class me and Haikari ended up not to far from the central plaza where the villains first appeared. Pain shoot through my right arm, I groaned and looked down, black marks started crawling up from my figure tips to just above my wrist. "(Y/N). You going to be okay?" I nodded, trying to slow my breathing and concentrate on anything other then the pain. "Let's get moving bro."

We step out in front of the villain that were in the building. We didn't bother hiding our presence much. Looking at those in front of us I could we familiar faces from the league of villains. "Been awhile, Tomura, Kurogiri, Yuri." I said as I stepped in front of the group Haikari by my side. "Ah, if it isn't the twins of the (L/N) family." Tomura spoke up as he lightly scratch his neck, "We're here to take you back." I laughed a little "Like hell we are going back." Yuri signed and stepped forward, "You don't have much of a choice. I have been assigned to take you two back. Hiyori was originally suppose to but it seems he had tried to warn you of our arrival so he got his punishment."

My eyes were wide, tears started to form, "Bastard!" Kari yelled, "He did nothing to deserve any punishment! You people are sick! I'm not allowing you to lay a hand on either me or my sister." Yuri looked at us, she was the same age as us. Her red and gold eyes were devoid of any emotion, her white hair fell down to her mid-back and hair skin was tanned. "One way or another you will be brought back. I was hoping not to have to fight but that doesn't look like an option." Her voice was cold and board, she turned to Tomura, "Do what you have to Tomura. I'll take care of these two." I looked down a shadow over my eyes as Kurogiri disappeared. I have to use it. In order to protect them I have to use my full power.

"Ha, you'll see Yuri. This isn't going to go your way."