Chapter 57: Shopping disaster

~(Y/N)'s POV~

The next day Haikari and I got ready. We said our goodbyes to Shoto and the other's before we started heading out. "Hey!" We both turned around and looked at where the voice had come from. Kemuri stood at the door, "Can I... uh... go with you guys?" His voice was unsure. I looked at Haikari, who smiled. "Of course. Just... I should probably warn you, our class is going to be there and they kind of... know we're together." Kemuri's face turned a faint pink.

I smirked and crossed my arms, "You still want to come?" The older boy, nodded. My brother smile only grew. He reached over and grabbed Kemuri's hand, "Well then, let's go." The three of us made our way to where we were meeting the others.

When we arrived, I noticed several of our classmates standing outside. I laughed a little and ran over to them, jumping on to Izuku's back. "Hey guys! Sorry to keep you waiting, but someone else wanted to join us." Everyone looked at me curiously, before they noticed my brother and Kemuri walking over to us.

It took a moment before the group noticed the hand holding. Ashido and Ochaco's squealing, gave it away. I watched as Kemuri's face turned a darker red and my brother laughed. "Hey guys. I hope you don't mind, but I thought I'd bring my boyfriend along." Haikari smiled. Kemuri waved a little, "Um... hi... I-I'm Hinotenshi Kemuri." I let Izuku go and walked over to Kemuri, throwing my arm over the older boy's shoulders. "He is also one of my closest friends, so all of you be good to him." They all nodded. Kirishima walked over and held a hand out to Kemuri, "Name's Kirishima  Eijiro." The white haired boy gently shook Kirishima's hand. The red haired boy grinned and pointed to the others, "The guy with the bird head is Tokoyami Fumikage. The girl with black hair is Jiro Kyoka. The guy in glasses is Iida Tenya. The girl with brown hair is Uraraka Ochaco, the pink one is Ashido Mina. the little guy is Mineta Minoru and finally the plain looking guy is Midoriya Izuku."

Kemuri looked at Izuku. He smile kindly, "So you're the one (N/N) and Kari told us about. You should meet Hana, she looks up to you." The green haired boy looked shocked, "W-What do you mean?" Kemuri place a hand on his shoulder, "Hana is quirkless. She was almost beaten to death because of it." My friends all looked shocked, Kemuri just smiled sadly, "(N/N) would tell us stories about the people she met outside. You are one of the people she'd mentioned most, and because you were quirkless for so many years, but you never gave up on your dreams. That's why she looks up to you." Izuku smiled, "I'd love to meet her."

I laughed, "Well, when we're done with the camp I'll happily introduce you guys to Hana and Yasei." I I took a couple of steps towards the store, "But for now, how about we focus on the shopping today, yes?" Everyone nodded and soon we all split up. I went with Haikari and Kemuri in order to try and find the last few things we needed for the camp. 

Time passed, and I eventually decided to let my brother enjoy his time with Kemuri. I began to head back to where we had parted with the others, along the way I ran into Ochaco. "Hey Ochaco!" The girl jumped a bit and looked at me startled. "H-Hey (N/N)." 

I looked at the girl curiously. Her face was a little flushed and her eyes didn't seem focused. A knowing smirk crossed my lips, "You like someone, don't you?" Her eye went wide and she became redder then a tomato. I know I was right, "It wouldn't happen to be Izuku, would it?~" I purred putting my arm over her shoulders. She didn't respond, so I had a feeling I had hit the nail on the head, so to speak. I laughed, "Anyway, shall we head back? I feel like we should see if the others are done yet..." Ochaco nodded, rubbing the back of her neck, "R-Right."

The two of us made my way towards the fountain, where we saw Izuku sitting with someone I didn't recognize of at first. "Deku?" Ochaco called out uncertainly, "A friend...? No... doesn't look like it..." I could see the panic in Izuku's eyes. Then I caught the eyes of the person my friend was with. My eyes went wide as the realization of who it was. "Could you... Get off him?" Ochaco asked. I stepped in front of her, slightly protectively. "N-Nothing, it's nothing! I'm fine! So... Stay back..."

My eyes narrowed as I stared at the man beside Izuku, "Bullsh*t..." I whispered. "I didn't realize you came with someone. Sorry 'bout that." I watched as he stood up, "Well, I'm off. You know what happens if you follow me." I continued to glare even as Izuku started to cough and Ochaco ran to his side. "Wait... Shigaraki..!!" My eyes narrowed even more as my suspicions were conformed. "Huh? Shigaraki... you mean...?" Shigaraki was silent for a moment, "Dunno." He began to disappear into the crowd, "What you should worry about... is meeting me again. Cuz that's when you'll die." A low growl left my throat, "Izuku." My voice was cold and lack emotion, "Stay here and let Haikari know I'll be home later." I let the shadows wrap around my body and soon I was no longer standing with my friends, but in a small alley not far from the shops.  "I know you'd come after me." I spun around, coming face to face with Tomura. "Stay away from them." He laughed, a twisted grin across his face. Before I could really react, I was pushed against a wall by a man with black hair and a scared face. "You shouldn't have followed us girl." I felt a pain in my arm. I held back a scream not wanting to draw attention. I looked to where the man was grabbing my arm, blue flames wrapped around my flesh, burning it. 

He pushed me to the ground. Kicking me in the face. My vision blurred. I groan, holding my badly burnt arm. Shigaraki lifted my chin, that sickening grin still on his face, "This is a warning... Be ready for what comes next." He throw my head back towards the ground, then disappeared on to the street with his friend.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys.

Sorry about the late update, I've been busy with assessments and also I started a webcomic over on Webtoon. It's called 'Avalor: The Land of Seven Kings'

Anyway I'll try and update more. Thanks for your support and hope you enjoy.

Have a good life

Kiren~