PART 1: | I'M THE STORM..SO WAIT! |

・ • ・ • ・

I'm already there,

Wherever there is you,

I will be there too.

・ • ・ • ・

Natali swung her car door open and stepped out into the sunshine. She turned her head and her eyes landed on the sign above the entrance door "Mystic Grill". She smiled and walked towards the door. When she entered Grill she instantly scanned her surroundings and there wasn't a lot of people.

- She made her way towards the end of the bar, "A glass of wine" Natali said to the bartender.

The bartender gave her a small smile that she ignored and poured her a glass of red wine. She drank sips of her wine and her eyes spotted two people at the other end of the bar, who were well-known to her.

- Natali approached them saying casually, "You look exactly like her."

- The two of them looked at the girl who just came out of nowhere, "And who are you?" Damon asked, curious.

- "Damon Salvatore. It's nice to see you again." Natali replied sarcastically, not caring about his question.

- Damon narrowed his eyes at her. He was confused about how does she knows him when he has no idea who she is, "I don't remember we ever meet."

- Natali smiled, "It doesn't really matter. I heard that Klaus can't make his hybrids. That's because you should be dead." she slowly pointed her finger at Elena, who swallowed the lump in her throat.

And that's when both of them realized she is nothing good if she knows Klaus and everything about his curse.

- Damon protectively stood in front of her, Natali could see that the expression on his face became angrier as he demanded, "Tell us who you are and why are you here."

- Natali chuckled under her breath as she glared at him, "Oh, you're afraid I'm going to hurt her and you want to protect her. How sweet." she remarked in a flat tone.

- "Who are you?" Damon repeated, louder this time.

- Natali's face became more serious, giving Damon a death glare, "I'm your worst nightmare" she simply informed him, just before she snapped his neck with just a flick of her wrist.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

"Cause darling, she is nightmare dressed like a daydream."

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

Elena's eyes grow wide when she saw what Natali did. At that moment she thought that the best thing she can do is to escape, but she could only make a few steps before Natali tightly grabbed her hand.

- "No, no, no. You're coming with me." Natali informed her and zoomed out of Mystic Grill, leaving just a gush of wind behind them.

When they came to the apartment where Natali was staying she pushed Elena onto the couch. Elena looked at her surroundings in panic.

- "Who are you? How do you know Klaus?" Elena questioned, the words came out from her mouth pretty quickly.

- "I've meet Klaus a thousand years ago." Natali answered, ignoring the first question. She didn't think that Elena was worth enough to know who she is.

- Elena raised her eyebrows in surprise that Natali was just as old as Klaus, "What are you a witch or a vampire?"

- "I'm both." Natali said proudly, slightly smiling at Elena.