PART 15: | NEON LIGHTS |

Kol and Natali were getting ready for tonight. Earlier today she bought some neon paint, so they can do some designs on their faces.

- "Is that really necessary?" Kol asked while Natali was painting blue and green designs on his face going down his neck.

- "Yes, it is. We are going to a rave." Natali told him giving him paint so he can do the same on her body. He turned her around and draw designs on her bare shoulders and back. Then she felt his warm lips kiss her shoulder, slowly going up to her neck. She let out a small moan, but in the next moment she turned around saying, "We can do that later."

- "As you wish, darling." Kol said as he took her hands and pulled her towards the door.

They walked into the club, where rave party was happening and they could see people jumping up and down and dancing to loud electronic music under the strobe lights that illuminate the party every tenth second. Kol took Natali's hand and led her towards their booth. Neon colors on their bodies were glowing under the lights in the club.

They ordered a few bottles of alcohol, each one was different and after they drank some alcohol Natali dragged Kol onto the dance floor. A smile set itself onto Natali's face as she heard the beginning of the song 'Lullabies' by Luna (Adventure Club remix ) that rang through the building.

・ • ・ • ・

"Forever in my mind only you,

The pieces in my life go away with you.

Forever in my mind only you,

The pieces in my life run away with you."

・ • ・ • ・

Natali turned her back to Kol and grabbed his hands with her own. She placed his hands on her waist, keeping her hands on top of his, but kept a small distance between her back and his front. Kol gripped on her waist tightly as he followed her movements. Watching her hips move so close to him and feeling the way that they swayed as his fingers dug into the material of her dress.

Natali let out a soft gasp as Kol pulled her roughly closer to him. She was pressed against him - her back against his chest and her butt against his groin. She enjoyed being pressed against him like that.

Kol removed his left hand from her waist and used it to push all of her hair over her left shoulder, leaving the right side of her neck exposed. Natali felt a shiver run down her spine as she felt his fingers brush against the back of her neck. She felt hitched as she felt the tip of Kol's nose brush against the exposed side of her neck. His nostrils filling with the scent of her skin, her blood - that was familiar to him so damn well.

・ • ・ • ・

"You're my first love"

・ • ・ • ・

Natali gripped onto his hands more tightly as he brushed his lips against it. He pressed a soft kiss on the side of her neck and when she felt the sharpness of his fangs against it, she had to bite back a groan. The sensation sent a ripple of excitement through her. But instead to bite her Kol was just playfully scraping his fangs against her skin, in order to tease her.

 But instead to bite her Kol was just playfully scraping his fangs against her skin, in order to tease her