PART 61: | NEW DAY, NEW DRAMA |

- We all know that he didn't kill Mikael to help us against Dahlia." Natali stated as she and Kol entered their club.

- "Obviously. He was nowhere to be found before we went to the church." Kol says.

- "Guys, what happened?" Sonia asks them when she saw that they came back.

- "Nothing. We are defeated." Natali replied, "Can you believe it?"

- "Is she everything Freya told you she is?" Sonia asked,

- "Yeah, pretty much." Kol says, "She was telling the truth."

- "Dahlia is so powerful. I got a taste of her power." Natali told them, "Never felt anything like that."

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

A day after Mikael was killed Freya came to Fangtasia just right after she saw Rebekah and Elijah. The only two people she can now fully trust to take her side were Kol and Natali.

- "Elijah and Rebekah are defending Klaus, now I know that the two of you will never take his side." Freya spoke, "I gave them a chance to choose between him and me, but I don't know if they'll make the right choice."

- "So I think this means that Elijah still doesn't know about Klaus' plans with Hayley and the pack." Natali says.

- "He surely wouldn't be on his side if he knew.." Kol stated.

- "Knew what?" Freya asked.

- "Klaus compelled Hayley to marry Jackson so that wolfs can control their powers and then he had plans to take over the pack, but I ruined that for him." Natali tells her, "Yesterday I showed Hayley what he wants from her and how he wanted to get it."

- "So she needs to tell Elijah that." Freya says.

- Natali nods, "Oh, she will."

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

Klaus is in his art room at the compound, where he is furiously painting an abstract piece. He had covered a large canvas in dark red, gold and green/brown paint, which has a mottled appearance. Elijah enters the room to find him absorbed in his artwork and seem appalled at his behavior.

- Elijah sighs, "You do understand there is no time?"

Klaus looks back at Elijah and glares at him before going back to his artwork.

- "Niklaus, if Mikael's ashes are the key to ending Dahlia, then surely you must see the need to share their whereabouts?" Elijah asks him.

Klaus doesn't even turn around, he simply continues painting.

- "I see nothing of the sort." Klaus replies.

- "It is no secret that you often strategize while painting. I assume you have a plan, here." Elijah stated.

- "You ask that I share my strategies so you can run straight to Freya and bring her into the circle of trust? I think not." Klaus told him.

- "Freya told me to choose between her and you." Elijah says.

- Klaus looks at him and raises his eyebrow, "And who did you choose?"

- "I'll not choose between you two." Elijah replied, "You need to trust us and her."

- "I would love to, Elijah, but you have not been the same since mother got inside your head." Klaus told him.

- Elijah looks hurt, "Then trust Freya." he says.

- "How can we trust someone we don't even know?" Klaus questioned, "Your judgment is not what it was. You are not what you were! The Elijah I know would never have clung so desperately to the word of a duplicitous stranger telling him what he wants to hear!"