PART 43: | WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE? |

After hours of drinking, feeding and dancing Kol and Natali were curled up in their bed. They've slept, seeming like nothing could wake them up, but Natali felt their bed slightly shaking. For a moment she thought that maybe Kol is getting out from the bed, but the shaking became more violent and it brought her back into consciousness. Then she realized that Kol's strong arms were wrapped around her. She slowly opened her eyes, seeing that some of the things in their room fell onto the ground.

- "What the hell?!" Natali thought out loud.

- "Is something wrong?" Kol muttered into her neck, barely audible.

- "You didn't felt it?" Natali questioned, pausing for a moment, "The earthquake?"

- "I can feel only you." Kol says, placing a kiss on her neck.

- Natali moved his hand that was wrapped around her waist and lifted herself into a sitting position, "I'm serious. Look around, some stuff fell onto the floor."

- "Maybe we just pushed them down last night?" Kol suggested, still laying on one side of his body.

And just as Natali wanted to say that they didn't push them down, one more shaking of the ground could be felt.

- Natali looked down at Kol who now definitely felt the earthquake same as she did, "Feel it now?"

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

Later on, after they got out of the bed and took a shower, they left to the compound to see what was going on. Entering the compound they've seen Klaus, Elijah and very worried Marcel in the courtyard.

- "Just the witch we need." Klaus stated, informing the others of Kol's and Natali's presence.

- "Are you mad?" Marcel trailed off the moment he turned around and saw them, "Like hell no!"

- "First of all let's start with what do you need me for?" Natali questioned as her eyes glanced between Klaus and Marcel.

- "I'm sure you two felt an earthquake as well." Klaus spoke, seeing how she narrowed her eyes at him, "Davina is causing it."

- "What is that witch still doing alive?" Kol snapped in frustration. Davina should be dead, she drank the poison they gave to her.

- "Well, she is not dead."Marcel told him protectively, "I put a protection spell on her."

- "Since when are you a witch Marcel?" Kol mocked him with a laugh.

Marcel rolled his eyes at Kol's remark but decided to not answer him anything.

- "She is out of control." Elijah says calmly.

- "And we are out of here." Natali tells them and turns around, but she was stopped by Marcel's voice, "She is vomiting dirt. Why is this happening?"

- Natali smiled in amusement, still having her back turned towards the three of them, "And so it begins.."

- "Begins what?" Marcel demanded a quick answer.

- "The beginning of her end." Natali says as she spins around to face him.

- "No!" Marcel protested, "I don't believe you."

- "Then go and ask some other witch." Natali simply said, annoyed by his reaction.

- "Marcel, I think she is telling the truth." Elijah told him.

Even Marcel knew it could be the truth, but he tried to refuse to believe in it.

- Then Elijah looked at Natali, saying, "Maybe you could help her by siphoning a little amount of her magic."