PART 71: | DEVILS YOU KNOW |

Elijah, Marcel, and Hayley have come to the attic of St. Louis Cathedral to meet with Freya, who has lit dozens of white candles in preparation for more spellwork as the four discuss what they have learned.

- "So, where is Klaus?" Hayley asked confused.

- Freya, who is leaning against the table and looking exhausted, sighs, "When I told him about Rebekah, he said he'd pursue another lead."

Elijah takes Freya's athame and uses it to slice open his palm so he can bleed into a bronze bowl on the table, which lays on top of a large, pristine paper map that covers the entire tabletop.

- "Forget Niklaus." Elijah says and whips out his handkerchief, which he uses to clean up his hands after he finishes bleeding into the bowl. He then hands the bowl to Freya, saying, "You will find her."

- Just then Natali enters the room, "Hey, I couldn't find Kol but I came here as soon as I could." Natali says.

- "You came just at the right moment. Help me find her." Freya tells her.

Natali sits across from her and Freya takes a deep breath before putting her hands around the rim of the bowl of blood, Natali does the same and they begin the spell, "Le six ce strul no cruv. Le six ce strul no cruv."

Freya pours the bowl full of blood onto the map where Africa is situated continuing to chant, "Le six ce strul no cruv."

She hands the bowl to Elijah and they all watch the map hopefully. Freya and Natali focus all of their energy on concentrating on Rebekah, but the blood just spreads out until it is covering the entire map.

- "Damnit!" Freya says frustratedly

- "Well, so much for witch-GPS." Hayley remarks.

- "I assumed they'd cloaked her. I didn't expect a spell this strong." Freya says.

- "If the Strix took her they might bring her here, they need you all in one place." Natali tells them.

- "Niklaus told me that they are looking for a weapon called Serratura, I suppose you might know what it is." Elijah says.

- "Of course I know. I've made it." Natali told them, "Tristan and Lucien are also looking for that?"

- "Yeah, who else is looking for that?" Freya asks.

- "My sister. She wants to lock Tristian with Serratura." Natali tells them.

- "Did you gave it to her?" Freya asks panicky.

- "Of course I didn't." Natali replies, "If anyone is going to use that thing is going to be me."

- "We can do exactly what Renée wants." Freya suggested.

- "All at the right time." Natali says, then she turns to Elijah, "But in the meantime, tell me we're going to kill someone?"

" Natali says, then she turns to Elijah, "But in the meantime, tell me we're going to kill someone?"