PART 6: | AND SO IT BEGINS.. |

While kissing, Kol and Natali stumbled into one of the rooms on the second floor. Natali closed the doors behind them and was quickly pinned between him and the door.

Without breaking off the kiss, they simultaneously got undressed and tossed the clothes all over the bedroom. Natali gasped as Kol's teeth scraped up her neck, causing goosebumps to rise all over her skin. She ached for his touch for too long.

- Once again their lips met, but Natali pulled away after a few moments, "How about we take this into the shower." she suggested, smiling flirtatiously at him, "Due to being in an ocean for a hundred years you smell like fish."

- Kol leaned closer to her, his eyes rimmed with lust, "I'll take that as a compliment." he whispered against her lips.

- Natali playfully rolled her eyes, "Oh, shut up." she muttered and sent him a dirty look which made his lips twitch with amusement.

Then she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bathroom, their eye contact not breaking.

Getting into the bed after the shower was kind of a blur, all part of one seamless, hungry, relentless kiss that demanded more. Kol and Natali fall asleep in each other's arms after they've spent the whole night making love to each other. They never felt so utterly complete, as their soul had felt when they are together.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

Natali felt the warm caress of Kol's breath on her neck as he watched her. He thought she was sleeping. She opened her eyes and uses vamp-speed to straddle his hips. She forced his arms over his head, dragging them along easily as she lowered her face closer.

- "Did you even sleep?" Natali asked him wearily.

- Kol looked into her eyes, "Not so much." he replied, "You know in that box I should feel like no time has passed, but every second I was there and not by your side was agonizing."

- "You're never going to be in that box again." Natali told him.

- Kol smiled before saying, "Just so you know I never doubted you for a second."

- "About what?" Natali asked smiling and bit her lip.

- "About making that dagger. I wanted you to do the honors of making it and those two witches were only for other dark objects." Kol replied, as his hands slide up and down her back.

- "It doesn't matter anymore, love." Natali told him, brushing her fingers through his messy hair.

- "Well, I just wanted to say that because I know you didn't like while they were working with us." Kol said, pausing for a moment and changing the subject afterward, "Anyway we should get rid of Klaus, so that no one can undagger him." he suggested.

- Natali grinned, "I know just the place."

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

After they got rid of Klaus' body without anyone else knowing, they devoted themselves to the thing they love to do the most when they're together.

- Rebekah walked into the living room just to see bodies scattered all over the floor, "Bloody Kol." she let out as she raised her head up and saw Kol and Natali on the sofa feeding on their next victim.

- Kol withdrew his fangs from woman's neck when he felt Rebekah's presence, "Came to join us, sister?" he asked smirking at her.

- Rebekah ignored his question, "You two ruined this beautiful carpet." she said dragging one body off of it.