PART 47: | THERE IS A THIN LINE BETWEEN DARKNESS AND LIGHT |

[MARSEILLES, FRANCE: AUGUST, 1002.]

Natali didn't saw Kol for a few days, but she heard that he killed a lot of people in the villages. He wasn't looking for her. She wouldn't either if he said the same things that she said to him. But she wanted so badly to share with him that she still has magic so she went looking for him. His sister Rebekah heard that Natali was looking for him so she stopped her in the hallway of the castle and said, "Hi, you must be that girl I heard that Kol was hanging around with."

- "Yeah, I guess I'm." Natali told her.

- "I'm his sister, Rebekah." Rebekah said smiling.

- Natali smiled back, "My name is Natali."

- "Nice to meet you. I know your family is quite important around here." Rebekah told her.

- "Do you know where Kol is?" Natali got straight to the point.

- "Unfortunately I don't know, but I can tell him that you were looking for him when I see him." Rebekah said.

- "Yes, please, do that. Natali told her.

- "Do you like him?" Rebekah asked.

- "Um, I don't know." Natali replied.

- "I suppose you know what we are, I would suggest you to be careful around him." Rebekah told her.

- "Well, I'm like you." Natali said.

- "What? Did he turned you?" Rebekah asked surprised, but also Natali could see that she wasn't happy about it.

- "He did. I wanted that, but then I said some things to him and I haven't seen him since then." Natali told her.

- "He should've never done that." Rebekah said.

- "He didn't want to do that, but he did when he saw how much I want that." Natali said.

- "Why would you want to be like us? We are cursed." Rebekah said.

- "I have my own reasons, but I can't tell you that." Natali said.

After that Natali walked away from her and went back into her room, she also took a servant with her because she was hungry. In these few days, she manages to control herself when she feeds, but when she's angry or upset it's harder for her to do that. This was one of those times, she feed on a girl and killed her. The girl was lying dead on the floor, while Natali sat on the bed, hoping that Rebekah will tell Kol that she was looking for him. A few minutes later she heard that someone opened doors of her room, but it was her sister. She walked into Natali's room so quickly that she didn't even look at her or the dead girl on the floor and while Renée was closing the door she was saying, "Our parents said that you'll be going with them-" and when she turned around the first thing she saw was body on the ground in a puddle of blood. Her eyes grow wide when she saw it, then she looked at Natali, "Oh my God! Don't tell me you're one of them now."

- "Then I won't tell you if that will make you feel better." Natali replied.

- "You're a monster." Renée exclaimed and wanted to open the door, but Natali held her hand in the air and locked them.

- "How did you do that?" Renee asked.

- Then Natali vamp speeds in front of Renée and says, "Becoming a vampire gave me the ability to have powers all the time."

- "No." Renée said shaking her head.

- "Yes. I have an endless source of power now." Natali said smiling.