PART 66: | GAMES OF IMMORTALS |

ST. PETERSBURG

The next day they traveled to St. Petersburg, it took them around 8 hours to get there. The night was already falling when they landed at the airport. It was autumn in Russia, but the coldness in the air was a sure warning that winter was coming.

Two of them immediately headed towards the location where the bar was. If any vampire is there, they have better luck in finding them when it's night time. Just like in huntress memories there wasn't any sign that there was a vampire bar. Vampires probably needed an invitation for the party so they could come there, but that didn't stop Natali and Kol to come in. When they walked in there was only one person standing behind the bar.

- As Natali saw in huntress memories she walked towards the bar and said, "I was told to order Bloody Mary."

- "The password is incorrect." A man said.

- "Just let us in and we won't have a problem here." Kol told him, but a man only repeated what he said earlier.

- "He's human and he's compelled." Natali stated.

Then Kol grabbed him by his shoulder and compelled him to unlock the doors for them and let them in. A secret door next to a bar opened and they went down the stairs. They expected to hear music coming from the bar, but there wasn't any, right then they knew that they won't find anyone there.

They took in their surroundings and while Natali was looking around trying to find something Kol walked over to the pool table, he smiled mischievously, "Up for a game, darling?"

- Natali crossed her arms over her chest and looked at him, "We don't have time for a game."

- "Come on, there's no one here." Kol says, handing her a cue stick.

- "Not now." Natali tells him before she opens door to another room and walks in.

It was a room from huntress memories, there was a leather chair where a vampire who hired her was sitting in. And when Natali's eyes fell onto the table she saw an envelope with her name on it. She opens it instantly and it read, "I knew you would come here to find me. Better luck next time." But of course there wasn't any signature and they still didn't know who wrote it.

- "Did you find something?" Kol asked her as she exited a room.

- "Only this." Natali told him and showed a letter to him.

- "It must be someone you know." Kol stated, "An enemy."

- "I killed most of my enemies." Natali told him, "And it must be someone who's at least five hundred years old and you know we turned a lot of people back then."

- "Someone who's obviously scared of you, otherwise they wouldn't send hunters to kill you." Kol says.

- "True." Natali agrees with him, "I mean what's the deal with that if he or she is so old. Maybe they just want to play games with me and kill my people. That vampire could've already realized that hunters can't kill me."

- "Well, now that we cleared that thing out.. one game with me?" Kol asks her again and smirks.

- Natali just looks at him like she took a moment to think about it, before she says, "If you can handle it, darling." she had a glimmer of tease in her eyes. It was beyond obvious that she was challenging him to more than just billiards.

A small laugh escaped him as she brought her lips briefly against his. Immediately she released him, stepping away to pick out a cue stick hanging nearby on the wall.

Natali glided around the table slowly, watching was Kol set things in place. Taking the white ball he came to stand next to her on the other side of the table. He took the first shoot, balls scattered across the table. He pocketed one stripped green ball with the first shot and then took his next shot, but he didn't have luck this time.