PART 55: | BURN THE WITCH |

- "Hello, is anyone here?" Sonia yelled as she, Eric and Megan entered empty Fangtasia.

The lights were turned on just where the bar was, the rest of the club was dark so they assumed that no one was there.

- "I can bet they are upstairs." Megan told them.

- "Wanna check out?" Eric asked.

- "If you want to piss them off, be my guest." Sonia told him.

Eric just smiled at her and went upstairs, but Natali and Kol weren't there either. The three of them stayed at the club until they didn't show up.

An hour later Kol and Natali were entering Fangtasia and just as they stepped in they've smelled fresh blood, a lot of fresh blood. They've looked alerted not knowing who came into their club, but they were revealed when they spotted their friends in the dark corner of the club.

- "Hey, guys, what are you doing here?" Natali asked as they approached them.

- "We got tired of traveling so we decided to stop by." Sonia replied and smiled at her, "Where have you two been?"

- "We were with the witches." Natali told her.

- "So Kol, you are seducing New Orleans witches again?" Sonia says and glances at him.

- Kol smirks, "Something like that."

- "But I think he lost his charm." Natali stated.

- "Ha. Ha." Kol says, " I'll never lose my charm."

- "If you say so." Natali tells him.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

As they've promised to the witches Kol and Natali went to Dowager Fauline mansion that was now an asylum for witches. Some witches that they were working with them a few months ago were trapped there because they've used very dark magic that Natali taught them.

A boundary spell was put on the mansion in 1914 by one of the witches that had an alliance with Klaus. Any witches who would enter the house would be trapped there for eternity. The spell was cast by chanting over the head of porcelain doll, which was propped on the post of the fence in front of the mansion. The only thing Natali needed to do is to siphon the magic from it and the spell would be broken.

Coven of witches that were called The Kindred put themselves in charge inside of the Fauline's asylum. They were alerted when the boundary spell was down and knew that something's up. Before they've prepared themselves to fight Natali burst open the front door giving everyone a chance to escape. The two of them didn't care who will escape and who they kill. They just came for the witches that they knew were still on their side. The Kindred tried to fight, but they were easily killed by Kol while Natali searched for the witches. The witches were under the influence of Lobelia pills and because of them, they were unable to focus and concentrate in order to practice magic.

After every last one of their witches was rescued from the asylum they came back to Fangtasia where others were waiting for them. The witches were happy to see their friends again.

Sometime later Rebekah came into Fangtasia, seeing as she walked in that the witches were practicing magic and when she looked towards the booth where Kol and Natali are usually sitting at she saw Eric with them.

- She walked towards them and asked, "Eric what are you doing here?"

- They all looked towards her when they noticed her, "Well this is awkward." Natali remarked.

- "I know we said we won't see each other anytime soon but I couldn't resist coming back here." Eric told her.

- "You came alone?" Rebekah asked.