PART 12: | A FLAMED CONNECTION |

The feeling of kisses trailing down her bare shoulder and arm woke Natali up and she saw Kol smirking at her as her eyes fluttered open

The feeling of kisses trailing down her bare shoulder and arm woke Natali up and she saw Kol smirking at her as her eyes fluttered open. He moved his lips closer to hers, kissing her softly for a brief moment.

- "Did you sleep well?" Kol asked, moving his hand down her chest and stomach.

- "That's the only way I can sleep when you're next to me." Natali told him and smiled.

After that, she went to the bathroom, while Kol stayed in bed. When she exited the bathroom Kol whistled flirtatiously at her.

- "Damn! Darling, you're smoking hot." Kol said teasingly, sitting up.

- Natali smiled, "You're not bad yourself." she told him as she opened her dresser to take out some clothes.

- "No. Don't get dressed." Kol protested.

- Natali turned towards him, "What else do you have on mind?" she asked.

- "Let's just lay in the bed, the whole day." Kol told her.

Two hours later, they were laying in bed holding each other while wrapped up in the bed sheets. Savoring in every moment they have together.

- "We could go and hunt humans." Natali suggested as she straddled Kol and he took her hands in his own. He could never get enough of her, he needed to be constantly touching her.

- "Uh, few more minutes." Kol said with a cheeky grin.

- "Did Kol Mikaelson just refused hunting humans? I didn't think I'll live up to that." Natali said as she leans up straightly and captured her lips with his own.

- "This isn't the first time I refused that." Kol told her as they broke the kiss.

- "Actually I think it is, usually I'm the one who refuses and would rather stay in bed." Natali told him.

- "Well I need to make up for a century lying in the coffin, so yeah, I would rather lay in bed and watch your naked body." Kol said, a smirk appearing on his face as he runs his hands up and down her bare tights.

Natali looked straight into his eyes and as she wanted to say something his phone started buzzing.

- Natali rolled her eyes, "That's like a fifth time in the last fifteen minutes." she told him.

- "Do I answer it?" Kol questioned turning his head towards the nightstand where his phone was.

- "Please, see who is calling. They won't stop." Natali told him.

Kol reached with his hand for his phone and saw that name of caller was Klaus.

- "It's Nik." Kol told her and saw that she just needed to hear that name and not be in a good mood anymore. As soon as he told her that he also answered Klaus' call that was just a few seconds away from ending on its own again.