PART 44: | SOME SECRETS AREN'T MEANT TO BE TOLD |

There exist creatures of darkness and evil that plague the night, devouring any human unfortunate enough to be caught in their grasp

SAN DIEGO

After four hours of a flight, the plane was landing and pulling into a private hangar where the elegant black limousine was waiting for them.

Kol got to the limousine's doors first and opened it for Natali. She gave him a warm smile, before she climbed into a limo and Kol did the same after her, followed by Eric and Megan.

Their limo arrived in front of Hôtel de L'immortel and a uniformed doorman in a black suit opened the limousine door and stood rigidly at attention as they got out. While porters took their luggage inside, Kol stopped for a moment and stared upwards at the massive seven-story building.

They walked into the most beautiful hotel lobby that had modern furniture, large stairs on each side and glass windows in the middle through which they've could look out onto the pool.

- "Dimitri, long time no see."Natali greeted her old friend when she saw that he was approaching them with a smile across his face.

- "Always a pleasure to see you, Natali." Dimitri said, as he took and raised her hand to his face, then placed a kiss on top of it.

- Megan huffed, "Stop being such a gentleman, Dimitri."

- He smiled at her, "Lovely to see you two."

- Natali chuckled and looked at Kol who was eyeing Dimitri, "Kol, he is the owner of this incredible hotel." She told him, trying to get his attention on something else than giving death glares to her friend.

- "Oh, really?" Kol says in a flat tone, not taking his eyes off of Dimitri's gaze.

- "Will you stop that." Natali snapped at him.

- "Stop what?" Kol questioned as he turned his gaze towards her.

- "Stop giving him a death glares." Natali said waving her hand towards Dimitri.

- Kol stared at her for several seconds, as if trying to comprehend her words, then finally his mouth opened to speak, "Whatever. I think he could just show us our room, so we can get comfortable in there."

- "No need for him to show us our room since I have the whole floor made especially for me." Natali told him, confidently smiling, her eyes glanced between Kol and Dimitri.

- Kol nodded his head, his gaze strolling over her face absently, "Interesting. Anything else?"

- "What else?" Natali asked in confusion narrowing her eyes at him.

- "Oh, I don't know.." Kol began dryly, "For example - how many times was he in the bed specially made for you?" He questioned and he was dead serious.