PART 27: | READY OR NOT HERE WE COME |

Natali was sleeping on her stomach, her hands folded under the pillow. Kol was laying with the almost whole body over her, his head was resting against her back near her neck and one of his hands was wrapped around one side of her body and it was under her stomach. Sound of someone slamming their fist against the front door over and over again woke up Natali. She groaned in frustration and tried to move, but Kol was pressed against her.

- "Move." Natali murmured into the pillow. When Kol didn't react she said a little louder in a sleepy voice, "Move Kol!"

- She could feel Kol's breath against her neck as he muttered, "No. It's comfy like this."

- "It's comfy for you." Natali told him, "Someone is knocking at the door." she informed him, trying again to raise her body, but failing.

- "So let them knock." Kol whispered.

- "Yeah, I would. But as you can hear, they won't stop." Natali said frustrated that someone wake her up.

- "Open the door. I know you two are here, I can hear how Kol snores." Rebekah yelled, standing in front of their apartment, while she knocked hard against the door.

- "It's Rebekah." Natali spoke when she heard her yelling.

- Kol signs, "Unlock the door from here."

- "We're naked, I don't want your sister to see us like this." Natali told him.

- Kol rolls his eyes, "Fine." he says sounding a bit annoyed and he moved off of her body.

Natali rolls herself on her back and lifts herself out of the bed. She took Kol's t-shirt from the floor and put it on. Then she slowly walked toward the front door and unlocked them. For the real miracle, Kol locked them last night.

Rebekah was standing in front of the door with pursed lips and an annoyed look on her face. Before Natali opened her mouth to speak, Rebekah stormed besides her into their apartment.

- "I want to speak with Kol too." Rebekah demanded.

- Natali massaged her neck, from not so comfortable position for sleeping as she told Rebekah, "He is sleeping."

- "I don't care." Rebekah said quickly, "Kol! Come here, right now."

- "Is there something wrong?" Natali asked, curious about why Rebekah is so angry when they didn't do anything wrong to someone she cares about.

- "Yes, there is. So Kol better comes here or I will-" Rebekah spoke, but stopped herself as Kol opened the door of the room he was in.

- "What, Rebekah? What is so important to wake me up in the middle of the afternoon?" Kol asked, shooting her annoyed look.

- "If Damon kills the hunter, Nik will not be pleased." Rebekah hissed, as she looked at him.

- Kol rolls his eyes and signs, "I don't care if Nik won't be pleased." he smiled cunningly, "And I told him I wouldn't touch the kid. I didn't."

- "Oh. Well, that was clever. I'm sure he'll really appreciate it." Rebekah replied sarcastically.

- "Wait! Does that mean that Damon didn't kill him?" Natali asked.

- Rebekah turned towards her, "No. They locked Damon up." she informed them.

- "Well, that didn't go as we planned." Natali remarked.

- "Look you two really need to stop." Rebekah shouted.

- "To stop you and everyone else from finding the cure? Yeah, don't worry we will." Natali assured her.