PART 30: | THE TRUTH REVEALED |

Rebekah lifted herself into a sitting position, massaging her neck and shoulder with both hands, then she turned her face toward Natali, "And why didn't you stop him?" She hissed.

- "He even broke my neck, once." Natali said in defense.

- "Because he is an idiot." Rebekah yelled.

- "Can't disagree with that." Natali remarked her voice flat, not a trace of expression on her face.

- "Shut up! You two couldn't stop whining, that's why you got your necks broken." Kol told them.

Then he turned his back to them and drank the rest of the whiskey from his glass.

- "Maybe we should break his?" Rebekah spoke, not caring that Kol hears her, "What do you say?" She asked Natali.

- "Have at it." Natali simply told her.

Rebekah zoomed towards Kol, but he used his speed to turn around and grab her arms.

- "I don't think so." Kol says, holding her wrists tightly.

- "Let go of me!" Rebekah screamed in his face.

Natali sighed and with one movement of her hand Kol stumbled down onto the floor.

- Rebekah smiled in amusement, "Thank you!"

- "Always." Natali says and smiles at Rebekah.

- "Where is Nik?" Rebekah questioned.

- "He left after we had a little conversation about Marcel." Natali replied.

- "You told him that Marcel is alive?" Rebekah asked.

- "Yeah." Natali simply replied.

- "And?" Rebekah asked, wanting more information.

- "And he doesn't believe us." Natali answered, "Like always."

- "So he left there?" Rebekah asked.

- "I don't know. I don't think he went there right now." Natali told her, before taking a sip of her whiskey.

After that Rebekah remained silent and stepped over Kol's body on the floor, then took a glass and poured the rest of the whiskey for herself. Natali watched as Rebekah drained the contents down in one swallow, showing no sign of the whiskey burning her throat on the way down.

- "Are you going to go with us out of this Godforsaken town?" Natali asked her.

- Rebekah looked at her and raised her eyebrow, "Are you really gonna pretend like you don't know I'm mad at you two?" she questioned.

- "You know the cure wouldn't bring anything good to any one of us." Natali spoke, "Just forget about it and move on."

- Rebekah chuckled, "That's easy for you to say when you don't want to be human." she told her and shot her a look.

- "You shouldn't want that either." Natali replied, "You don't need to be human to have a family. You already have one."

Before Rebekah spoke Klaus suddenly stormed into the room holding white oak stake in his hands.

- "What the hell are you going to do with that?" Natali asked alarmed since he always has unpredictable ideas.

- Klaus reached out his hand towards her saying, "I want you to disable it." he told her.

Natali stared at him for a brief moment before taking the white oak stake from his hands.

- "I can try." Natali told him looking down at the stake.