PART 72: | BLOODLETTING |

Natali and Kol left the compound and they took Renée with them. When they were at Fangtasia Natali pushed her sister down onto a chair.

- "And of course you lied to me about the Serratura." Natali says as she paced from one side of the table to another.

- "I didn't lie to you. From who do you think I've heard about that weapon? They want to use it, but if you give it to me I can use it before they can." Renée tells her.

- Natali let out a laugh, "Like I would give it to you."

- "Of course you wouldn't. What do I need to do for you to believe me?" Renée asks.

- "To tell us everything you know." Natali says.

- "You want me to tell you about our plans?" Renée questioned.

- "Yes." Natali simply replied.

- Renée shrugs, "I'm sorry but I can't."

- Natali glared at her, "I don't think you have a choice."

- "I'm not afraid of you." Renée said.

- Natali stood in front of her and placed her hands onto the armrests of the chair, looking directly at her sister she said, "You should be."

- "You would do anything for this family? Even go against your own?" Renée asked her.

- "You and I weren't a family for a long long time." Natali replies.

- "But we could be." Renée says.

- "Kol, compel her." Natali tells him and moves to the side.

- Renée laughs, "Over the course of thousand years I became immune to his compulsion."

- "Thanks for the heads up, we'll torture you then." Natali says and takes a knife then drove it into Renée left tight and she begins to blood onto the floor.

- Renée groans, "You will regret this."

- "I don't think I will." Natali tells her and smiles as she twists the knife and pulls it down cutting the artery inside the leg, Renée gave out an ear-piercing scream, "Tell us your plans."

- Renée clenches her jaw before saying, "If you both promise not to kill me."

- Kol just laughs and Natali says, "We'll kill you if you don't tell us anything, it's up to you."

- "Fine." Renée reluctantly says, "I'll tell you everything I know. Which is not a lot."

Natali raises her eyebrow before she swiftly pulled the knife out of Renée's leg.

- After a moment Renée began speaking, "I don't know everything, but I know that Tristan wants to recruit Davina Claire."

- "Why does he needs her?" Natali asked.

- "I don't know, I only heard him telling Aya to find her. First I thought that he needs her to activate the Serratura, but he still wants her even if he'll never get that medallion." Renée tells them.

- "They want Davina because she hates Mikaelson's, especially Klaus and she will do everything to get rid of him.." Natali looks at Kol, "And you, Rebekah and Elijah."

- "Now that I told you that information can I go now?" Renée asked.

- "No, you're staying here." Natali tells her.

- "You want me to be your prisoner? The Strix will come for me." Renée says.

- "Let them. I'm itching to kill someone." Kol said.