PART 84: | WELCOME TO THE LAND OF THE DEAD |

[ATHENS, GREECE; 1600's.]

Upon hearing that a powerful warlock that had a book of spells, that Kol and Natali were looking for a long time, was living in Greece, the two of them took a trip there.

Luckily for them, the country of Greece seemed to embrace the lifestyle of hedonism and debauchery, so they knew exactly how to lure warlock Aegon into their trap.

Quickly after they came they spread the word about a party that wealthy newcomers were throwing, and also it seemed as though the whole city was speaking about a supposedly beautiful exotic woman that was supposed to perform a dance at the party, and that was something Aegon would never miss.

The gossip spoke of her as though she was some kind of a goddess. Aegon overheard one-man label her Aphrodite incarnate. That was something that had grabbed his full attention.

Most of the people who came to the party were vampires, witches, and warlocks since Kol and Natali knew that was the best way to spread the word, knowing that way Aegon would surely hear and come. Since he was the most powerful warlock in Athens everyone knew him, and when he came to the party guests moved to the side as he passed them, the women gave him seductive smiles and the men bowed their heads slightly as a show of respect.

Kol made sure that Aegon had the best seat in front of the stage where Natali was supposed to perform, and he was escorted there by waitresses.

The cheering of the crowd started to reach Aegon's ears. The lights all around them were dimmed, the only light was on stage so it can be perfectly seen. When Natali appeared on the stage Aegon gazed upon her, mesmerized by her beauty. Her lips were red as blood. And her hair dark as the deepest night. An enchantress. A goddess comes to life. Who was she? Where had she come from? That were the thoughts that were running through his mind. He had to meet her.

He watched her dance. Her movements were smooth, her body moving to the rhythm as one. Natali wasn't wearing anything but black underwear and a red shining necklace. A white snake that was around her contrasted with her skin. Her eyes wandered through the bar, carrying a calculated look.

Natali noticed that Aegon couldn't resist to follow her every move, just like every other person in the room

Natali noticed that Aegon couldn't resist to follow her every move, just like every other person in the room. Suddenly she stopped, slowly made her way up to a certain table. Natali wasn't taking her eyes off of Aegon, who couldn't help but stare at her as well. Slowly she leaned down to Aegon and only stopped until she was right in front of his face. Their faces were so close that it seemed as they were making out.

- "Who are you?" Aegon asks, "What is your name?"

- "Meet me backstage and you will find out." Natali whispers seductively and little that he knew she sealed his fate.

Suddenly, all of the light went out for a moment and when they went back everyone discovered that Natali isn't there anymore. Everyone turned their heads in the search of a beautiful woman. As soon as she disappeared Aegon stood up and headed backstage, hoping that she was there waiting for him. And she was.