PART 13: | DESIRE |

Natali woke up when she felt that Kol isn't in the bed beside her anymore. When she rolled herself on the other side of the bed she opened her eyes and saw him entering the bedroom in just a towel around his waist.

- "Why were you in the shower alone?" Natali asked him in a sleepy voice.

- "I didn't want to wake you up. You were sleeping so peacefully." Kol told her.

- Natali groaned in frustration, "Have you at least brought some food again?" she asked, snagging a pillow between both her arms and tucking it under her head.

- Kol half laid on the bed beside her, "No." he replied pulling her closer to him.

- "Well you know what? I would rather have something besides blood." Natali told him, lifting herself into a sitting position.

- Kol smirks, "And what is that?" he asked.

- Natali leaned closer to his ear, "You." she whispered. Then she looked back to Kol's face.

- "I like the sound of that." Kol told her and pulled her into a kiss.

Her fingers ran through his hair, their lips were in perfect sync. She parted her lips as his tongue explored her mouth. Without breaking the kiss she pulled the towel off of him and straddled his hips, she tugged his bottom lip between her teeth and he groaned. Then she broke the kiss and leaned down to place soft kisses on his chest, grazing his skin with her fangs and drawing one more groan out of him. Kol sat up and she climbed into his lap as she tossed her hair over her shoulder, before Kol started placing wet kisses all over her neck. Natali rolled her hips against his as his lips moved down to her breasts. She arched her back giving him better access to her breasts and moaned as she felt him piercing her skin with his fangs, 'Fuck me, Kol." she groaned.

- "I intend to, darling." Kol said, dragging his thumb across her damp lips.

- "Now." Natali demanded and Kol happily obeyed, changing their positions. He pinned her hands above her head. Grabbing her wrists, he held them together in one large fiat above her head, then raked his other hand down her neck, making her close her eyes, tilt her head to the side and parting her lips as his mouth brushed against her skin and his fangs gently scraped her neck. He drove savagely inside her body at the same moment he bites her neck, causing her to sigh with pleasure. Natali wrapped her legs around him, as he pulled back his hips, showing back into her with a thick, hammering thrust. Forcing deeper, hotter, more voluptuous waves of ecstasy through her body.

Then he pulled back his hips and fangs making her whimper, she opened her eyes and saw him looking straight at her, "Come on Kol, finish what you started." she told him, her husky voice causing him to slide into her once more and kiss her hard on the mouth. His thrusts were firmer, faster and harder and Natali had lost all senses before she had felt sensation rise and then swept across her. She moaned louder, panting and clinging to Kol before only partially aware as he had to make one final thrust within her, spilling himself so deeply inside her body. His moaning joined hers, as his mouth had found hers once more. They both shook with the intensity of their orgasms, his body heavy on her and she had felt completely contaminated.

As he had slid from her, Kol let his sweating body to fall next to hers. They were both lying breathless for a few minutes, without saying anything.

- "Oh Kol, almost nine hundred years have gone and I still can't get enough of you." Natali remarked as she moved and placed a kiss on his chest.

- Kol smirked, "I can say the same." he told her, kissing her head.

- Natali looked into his eyes, "I guess now you'll need to shower again." she told him.