PART 26: | A TOUCH OF INSANITY |

Natali woke up on the couch in Rebekah's living room. She didn't even realize when she fell asleep there. She lifted herself and stretched her muscles from the uncomfortable sleeping. Rebekah was also sleeping next to her, but Natali didn't want to wake her up so she just left. Before she went back to her apartment she had two snacks. She didn't feed for the whole night, they just drank a lot of wine.

Natali opened the door of her apartment, unlocked like usual since no one else can enter if they are not invited. When she entered the house the first sight was three lifeless bodies on the floor in puddles of blood.

Then she went to the bedroom and saw Kol still sleeping on the bed. He spread himself all across the bed, legs wide, arms wide and enjoyed the space. He laid on his stomach, face buried into the pillow. She moved his arm to make some space and laid next to him on one side of her body. Kol felt the bed move as she laid next to him and turned his head in her direction, opening just one eye and their eyes met.

- "Good morning, love." Natali told him with a smile.

- Kol buried his head back into the pillow, "You left me to sleep alone." he murmured in a sleepy voice.

- "At least you had the whole bed for yourself, and I fell asleep on the uncomfortable couch, along with Rebekah." Natali spoke, staring at him intently.

- "What were you two doing when you feel asleep there?" Kol asked, not moving an inch of his body.

- "We talked and drank five bottles of wine."Natali replied, as she changed her position and laid on her back, looking up at the ceiling.

- "Did she changed her mind about the cure?" Kol asked.

- "No." Natali quickly replied, "But I told her about Marcel."

Kol quickly moved himself to lay on one side of his body and propped his head up onto his elbow, as he looked down at her.

- "You did? And what did she said about that?" Kol asked, as his free hand moved beneath her t-shirt.

- Natali slightly shivered at the contact of their skin and turned her head, meeting his gaze, "What was the question? My mind is still fuzzy."

- Kol smirked smugly, "Sure it is." he said smugly, making tiny circles with the tips of his fingers on her stomach, "I asked, what did Rebekah say about Marcel?"

- Natali's mouth opened slightly and she bit her lower lips, before saying, "She said how she doesn't care about him because he doesn't care about her."

- "That is a wise choice, for once." Kol spoke, moving his head closer towards hers, "I'm surprised she didn't run to him."

- "We have yet to see that happening." Natali told him before he captured her lips with his own. He moved his hand up her stomach until it rested directly on her breast. He ran his thumb rhythmically over the side of her soft mound over and over until he felt her nipple come to life under his hand.

- Natali pulled back, breaking the kiss, as she told him, "Let's take this to the bathroom, I want to have a shower."

- "As you wish, darling." Kol told her and flashed them into the bathroom.

After having sex in the shower under hot stream water, they finally washed up and exited the shower.

- "We will need to do this one more time for you to repay for letting me sleep alone." Kol teased.

Natali smiled and rolled her eyes as she leaned closer and kissed him. After they broke the kiss, he wrapped a towel around his waist and she put on her bathrobe.