PART 9: | DARK NECESSITY |

Kol and Natali made their way into the living room, where they saw Klaus sitting on the couch and drawing something in his sketchbook.

- Klaus lifted his head when he heard them coming into the room, "Ah you two." he pointed with his pencil at them, "Could you be louder?"

- Kol sat in the armchair, "Well Nik, that's what happens when you keep me in the box for a century." he said.

- "Ninety-eight years, if we're being specific." Klaus corrected him, "I barely slept last night and I'm sure the others will agree with me." he added.

- Kol laughs, "I don't care." he says, as he pulls Natali who was sitting on the armrest of the chair onto his lap.

- "I would prefer if you put a privacy spell on your room." Klaus told them, but they ignored him, "I want to sleep, without catching a whisper of what you two were up to last night."

- Natali slightly chuckled, "Oh, I think your brother needs to get laid. Didn't work out with Caroline last night, did it?" she mocked him.

- Kol smirked, "True. Otherwise, he would be bothered with us."

Before Klaus could say anything more, Rebekah walked into the living room, still wearing the green dress from the day before. Kol immediately made Natali stand up and jumped up to his feet, making his way towards his sister and blocking her way.

- "Well, well, well, there's our girl." Kol greeted his sister.

- "Get out of my way, Kol." Rebekah hissed, and Klaus looked up from his sketchbook at them.

- "Out all night. What a scandal!" Kol says as Rebekah tries to walk past him, but he blocked her way again, "I trust you did better than that commoner?" Kol cocked his head to one side to increase the effect, "Matt, was it?"

- "If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." Rebekah warned him, glaring down at him. Natali turned her back towards them while she poured whiskey in her glass and Klaus could not help but grin at their conversation. Rebekah turned her glare on him, "Don't start, Nik."

- "I didn't say anything." Klaus says raising his pencil indignantly.

Kol walked back to the armchair, where Natali was sitting and flopped down sideways onto it, flinging his legs over the armrest and causing Natali to spill drink she was holding on herself.

- "Jerk." Natali told him, pushing him down onto the floor.

- "You two behave like five years old's." Klaus remarked, but they both ignored him.

- "I need entertainment, darling. Let's go to the Grill." Kol suggested lifting himself off of the floor and holding his hand out for Natali to take.

- "I need to change first." Natali hissed standing up and ignoring his hand, that just made him grin at her.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

The two of them walked into the Grill and headed towards the bar sitting next to the Alaric and Meredith who were whispering something, but stopped talking as soon as they saw Kol and Natali, who didn't even bother to look at them.

Kol raised his hand calling the bartender, so he can order their drinks. Natali turned her head to the left and saw Alaric and Meredith glaring at the two of them. She just grinned at them, making them look away. She is used to all the people watching her wherever she goes.

- "When are we going to kill Damon and Stefan?" Natali asked not caring if someone heard her.

- Kol took his drink, "Soon, darling." he said, before taking a sip of his drink.