PART 28: | YOU CAN'T HIDE |

・ • ・ • ・

One misstep, you're mine,

And you better stay clever if you

wanna survive.

Once you cross the line,

You'll be wishing you would listen when

you meet your demise.

・ • ・ • ・

As they walked down the porch of Gilbert's house, they flashed away not wanting Elena to be able to hear their conversation about her.

- "Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie." Natali hissed as she sat down onto the beach.

- "Do you think I didn't notice that?" Kol questioned looking down at her.

- "I know you did." Natali says, and frustrated stands back up as she continues, "You know what? We should just kill her, then no one is going to look for the cure."

- "Don't forget that Rebekah still wants it." Kol reminded her, "So we need to kill the hunter as well."

- "I agree." Natali tells him, "Did you also notice how she was trying to stall us? They are planning something. I can feel it."

- "Whatever it is, they don't have a chance against us." Kol spoke, a smirk appeared on his face, "Shall we get back there and get over with this nonsense?" He asked as he interacted his fingers with hers.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

Within seconds they were back on Gilbert's porch and in front of the front door. And once again Natali rang the doorbell. Inside of the house, they could hear Jeremy saying, "That's Bonnie. She was right behind me."

Elena opens the door and instead of Bonnie who she was expecting, she sees Kol and Natali in front of her. Her eyes widened as she took a deep breath.

- "We've considered your request for a truce." Kol spoke, while Elena listened to him carefully.

- Natali smirks, "Request denied."

Elena freaks out and quickly slams the door into their faces, leaving them standing out on the porch, neglecting the fact that they've had been invited in.

- Kol's expression darkened, "I'm sorry." he shouted, "We've already been invited in!" he kicks the door open, nearly knocking it off its hinges.

The two of them step inside the house. They looked around and saw that there was no sign of Jeremy and Elena.

- "Hide and seek?" Kol called out angrily, "Fine by me."

Then he pulled out his phone and dialed his older brother's number.

- "Well, if it isn't the happy homicidal maniac." Klaus answered.

- "Did you know that your darling former blood bag and her brother are trying to kill me?" Kol sneered, as the two of them walked through the house looking around for Elena or Jeremy.

- "What?" Klaus replied confused.

- "Don't pretend like you're not in on it. Your obsession to find the cure clearly trumps any sibling loyalty you once felt." Kol exclaimed.

- "Come out, come out wherever you are." Natali playfully called out for the two people they are planning to get rid off, while Kol continued to speak with Klaus.