PART 3: | KEEP THEM APART |

Natali spent day and night awake trying to locate Kol, but without any success. As hour by hour passed by she was growing increasingly more frustrated and impatient.

REBEKAH'S P.O.V:

Rebekah was sitting with Elena at the Salvatore boarding house and talking with her about Mikaelson family. About her human life, how they became vampires and how it all started, and also Elena was very interested to find out more about Natali and Kol.

- "And that girl that kidnapped me, who is she?" Elena questioned her.

- "She is my brother's girlfriend. They are together for over eight hundred years." Rebekah answered, making Elena raise her eyebrows in surprise.

- "Klaus keeps him daggered, as I understood." Elena stated, looking at her.

- "Yes. And believe me when I say if she doesn't find him, she is going to burn this city to the ground." Rebekah warned her. She knew very well of what Natali is capable to do.

- "She is a witch and a vampire, why didn't she found him sooner?" Elena asked, becoming more interested in Natali and to her, Rebekah seemed like she is in a good mood for talking.

- Rebekah huffed in annoyance, "Because Klaus dropped his coffin at the bottom of the ocean. That was the only place where she can't locate him. And he will do everything in his power to keep them apart." she informed Elena.

- "Why?" Elena asked her.

- "Because they are dangerous when they are without each other and a lot more when they are together. If those two reunite after a century, I have a feeling they will be unstoppable." Rebekah spoke, with unpleasant voice, "Back in 1914 they almost put Klaus down."

- "Almost?" Elena asked warily.

- Yes. I told Klaus what they are planning to do and he daggered my brother, "Rebekah says with a hint of sadness to her voice. She shook her head down before adding, "That's why Natali doesn't want to forgive me."

- "You don't want them to be together?" Elena asked.

- "I want them to be happy.." Rebekah quickly corrected her, "But I don't know what they are going to do if they reunite." she turned her head for a brief moment and looked out of the window, "Killing was always what they're best at and the thing they love to do the most. Natali is even more sadistic than my brother. I saw her once in a bath full of blood; she spoke, lost in thoughts as she remembered that sight.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

[NEW ORLEANS, 1910.]

Rebekah was looking for Natali through the whole compound and she couldn't find her anywhere nor she could catch any sight of her brother Kol. She already thought that they probably went with on a killing spear, like they do every evening, but despite that, she decided to go into their room. Once again she called out for Natali and finally heard her voice coming from the bathroom.

- "What do you want Rebekah?" Natali questioned her with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

- "May I come in?" Rebekah asked standing in front of the door.

- "Yes, you may." Natali simply replied, expecting of Rebekah to answer her question once she walks into the bathroom.

As Rebekah entered the bathroom she saw that Natali was in a bath full of blood, a couple of candles lit up and placed across the room and a few witches sitting on the floor beside them muttering some spell under their breath.

- "What's your problem with Marcel?" Rebekah inquired her, trying to control the veins that started protruding around her eyes at the smell of blood.